Why the fear of clowns?

Why the fear of clowns?

Why the fear of clowns?
I like them
Kinda proud of clown 1
My weave looks good.. lol

1129

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you kidding me?
    One of them is our president!
    We SHOULD be scared!

Why the fear of clowns?

www.nydailynews.com/.../...ter-20180706-story.html
    "Disgrace to clowns
    Toronto: Your July 4 front page depicting Donald Trump as a clown shows great disrespect toward clowns. I grew up watching “The Red Skelton Show,” and after retiring as a psychotherapist, I took hundreds of hours of training to work in the many hospitals that employ therapeutic clowns. Laughter is the best medicine, but your cover is not funny in the eyes of our professional clown community. You owe the real clowns of the world an apology. Seriously. Frank Pasquill"

• I got lost at the circus once. True story. A clown came up to me and gave me a balloon. Then he helped me find my bus. My teach said, "Why should you get a balloon when no one else does?" Becuz I was lost, and alone, and scared. Thank the world for clowns.

• Yep. Clown 1.

• True clown story lol

• They're freaky. But I like them. When all hell breaks loose, there's a clown to bring you where you need to be. Might even cheer u up on the way.

Most Helpful Girls