What are your hobbies/interests? What new ones would you like to try?

I’ve always wanted to learn to play the cello...What are your hobbies/interests? What new ones would you like to try?

1530

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd like to learn plumbing.

My hobbies are:

Hiking
    Traveling
    Seeing animals in the wild or zoos
    Reading
    Basketball

Most Helpful Girls

• My current fave hobby is romance, my own and others. G@G is a gold mine for a girl (or guy) who likes romance. I also like reading, horseback riding, tabletop RPGs and laying on the beach in summertime.

• I play the cello! It's indeed a really beautiful instrument, I hope you'll play it someday!

• My elementary music teacher told me I was too tall to play the cello!

• That is bs. Ignore them, I'm a figure skater and pianist as well, and believe me, I've been told that I was too fat, my limbs too short, and/or my fingers too small to do what I love.

Just do what you want. :)))