When you were a teenager, how did you feel about this?

How did you feel when, for whatever reason (religious/moral restriction, lack of options or opportunity, didn't want pregnancy/STDs, etc), you were unable to have sexual relations? ('Sexual relations' include intercourse, oral sex, etc)
  • I didn't care. I didn't crave sexual relations anyway
  • I would've preferred to have sexual relations, but it didn't bother me much
  • It bothered me somewhat
    Vote C
  • It bothered me considerably
    Vote D
  • It bothered me a lot
    Vote E
  • It bothered me extremely
    Vote F
  • I was never unable to engage in sexual relations that I desired
    Vote G

311

Most Helpful Guys

• I've known from earlier on in my youth that I have a high sex drive and also, was opened to sexual experiences earlier on in my life, say grade 3-4. Anyhow, from those experiences, that's when I figured I was a sexual person (well conscious I guess you could say since we all are really sexual beings). However, my father is an Anglican minister and my parents came from a highly religious place, Barbados. So this contradicted one another for sure. It was a struggle internally for me to be "the good minister's son", but I still wanted to explore my sexual desires and women for sure. Fuck I love women's bodies. But their minds confused me as to what they were looking for. AS well, I knew I was limited in experiences, but just from what porn I got into contact with through friends at the time, as well as through a good female friend that lived down the street from us (naughty tomboy). Anyhow, I just sort of dealt with it by porn and masturbation and occasional luck from girls. But not until I pulled away from my parent's control that I could more freely pursue my sexual desires.

But yeah, I guess we all go through it during our early years unless we work around and outside of our parent's knowledge and control.

• I was very frustrated. I was just masturbating all the over the place. I see girl smile at me, masturbate. See teacher cross her legs, masturbate. I was just masturbating to everything and I was just wanting to touch some boobies and see a vagina up close.

After university I got that out of my system though and that helped me to stop masturbating all over the place.

• Pornography also helped towards later high school. I didn't have a decent internet connection until then where I could watch porn videos. After I watched porn videos, that helped me a little bit (not that much, but a little bit).

• I also didn't know how vagina looked like exactly because I saw diagram in sex ed, and masturbated to that too, but the ones I saw in a picture were always kind of hairy. So I knew there was magical behind the hair but I couldn't see so up close back then.

• In my case I was too shy to ask girl out. I only lost virginity when an acquaintance in university recognized me and invited me to drinking party. Then a forward girl with tattoo on her butt sat on my lap, got me shots, french kissed me, and I lost virginity to her that night and that was very exciting and gave me the motivation I needed to stop being so shy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was having oral aged 13 sex aged 14 and my mum knew I was active