Have you ever been so interested in someone that you just can't stop thinking about that person?

2215

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeap.

And when I finally gave him a chance and tried to date him, it didn't end well 😑

Sometimes it's better to push your thoughts of someone aside and think of something else

• Two times. The first was a boy I dated in high school. Caught him cheating, and then didn't want to date for about six months. Pissed. The second was when my husband died nearly a year ago. It was devastating. Just now I'm considering dating again.

Most Helpful Guys

• Naturally. Interest and thought manifest in the brain where you decided that all good things are coming to light because of this encounter. When you are given a negative reaction it will readjust your value system and make relate to what us really real and not what feels real.

• Sigh!!! Yes so much so, I can’t stop seeing her in almost every person! Like I find and indetify some feature that resembles her. Also the nonstop comparing... I’m always like “ her walk is sexier”, “her butt is better”, she does her makeup way more professional than this chick.

Omg... it’s like a too much 😔