Have you ever been so interested in someone that you just can't stop thinking about that person?

Have you ever been so interested in someone that you just can't stop thinking about that person?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeap.

And when I finally gave him a chance and tried to date him, it didn't end well 😑

Sometimes it's better to push your thoughts of someone aside and think of something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Two times. The first was a boy I dated in high school. Caught him cheating, and then didn't want to date for about six months. Pissed. The second was when my husband died nearly a year ago. It was devastating. Just now I'm considering dating again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Naturally. Interest and thought manifest in the brain where you decided that all good things are coming to light because of this encounter. When you are given a negative reaction it will readjust your value system and make relate to what us really real and not what feels real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sigh!!! Yes so much so, I can’t stop seeing her in almost every person! Like I find and indetify some feature that resembles her. Also the nonstop comparing... I’m always like “ her walk is sexier”, “her butt is better”, she does her makeup way more professional than this chick.

Omg... it’s like a too much 😔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I find myself in this situation daily it feels like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It only happened to me twice. In high school there was this French guy. I was very into him. And my first boyfriend. But that was it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it's akin to a parasite that has attached itself to my mind for feeding

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that used to happen to me when I used to be interested in dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep... i think about my current boyfriend all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! It’s natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep and it didn't end well

0|0
    0|0
  • Its happened before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it's not always a good thing ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol currently going through this as of right now..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol always

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's happening these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but that is normal for all of us I guess. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes. This Is common. Its the very first stage of attraction. If two parties are attracted to each other the they continue to grow. If not, you're just going to keep thinking about them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yes 2 people currently and i probably will forever but i don't think this cause i want to date them or anything. They are both just super intresting.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really should quit gag for a while, all these questions are throwing me back and i don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was like that. But that innocence of mine is gone. I feel sorry about my first love, she never believed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. The last time I was interested in someone was like 5 years ago and I got over it very quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I still am... and she has a boyfriend.. and frankly.. I can't stop thinking about her...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Often.😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I tend to get over people I meet very quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and it drives me nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah especially if it seems like they like me back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. My last crush. And my attachment issues started to take over more than they were after she attempted suicide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when I had big crushes or just started dating someone and it was going well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes