If you could travel through time, what would you do?

I was just thinking, if you could travel through time, like the guy in this video, what would you get up to?

Personally, I'd troll people and try to make a few quid.

117

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d probably go back to a year ago and have the lump in my breast checked then!!

• Did/do you have breast cancer?

• Babsie, that's really awful! Do you REALLY wish you hadn't been born? Why? You sound like you're really kinda depressed. Maybe you should talk to someone, ask for help. This is a heck of a way to go through life!

• Sorry, I meant this reply to the person before you, the person named Menina. But everything I said still applies!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go back and try to fix my mistakes in life. I'd go back to the people I've hurt and try to undo it, to repair it, or to ask forgiveness. I might try to take the road untraveled, to see where I would have ended up. I'd follow up with relationships I had rejected, and later regretted, to see what would have happened. I'd try to unmake the poor decisions I've made along the way and make better decisions (all this, of course, assumes that I could go back with the wisdom and maturity that I have today. It would be silly to go back and just repeat the same mistakes!)

• You would go back with the wisdom and maturity you have now. You'd either go through a time portal (like the guy in the video), or a time machine like in Back to the Future (which, ironically, now takes place entirely in the past...)