If you could travel through time, what would you do?

I was just thinking, if you could travel through time, like the guy in this video, what would you get up to?

Personally, I'd troll people and try to make a few quid.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d probably go back to a year ago and have the lump in my breast checked then!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Did/do you have breast cancer?

• Babsie, that's really awful! Do you REALLY wish you hadn't been born? Why? You sound like you're really kinda depressed. Maybe you should talk to someone, ask for help. This is a heck of a way to go through life!

• Sorry, I meant this reply to the person before you, the person named Menina. But everything I said still applies!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go back and try to fix my mistakes in life. I'd go back to the people I've hurt and try to undo it, to repair it, or to ask forgiveness. I might try to take the road untraveled, to see where I would have ended up. I'd follow up with relationships I had rejected, and later regretted, to see what would have happened. I'd try to unmake the poor decisions I've made along the way and make better decisions (all this, of course, assumes that I could go back with the wisdom and maturity that I have today. It would be silly to go back and just repeat the same mistakes!)

0|1
    0|0
    • You would go back with the wisdom and maturity you have now. You'd either go through a time portal (like the guy in the video), or a time machine like in Back to the Future (which, ironically, now takes place entirely in the past...)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I buy some Apple, Amazon and Netflix stocks at their IPO’s

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go back in time and go to my senior high school prom and ask the cute guy in the soccer team to go with me :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Travel back to 2005 and tell myself to not give my ex a chance because he sucks massive ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go back to 1991 and I would stop my parents from conceiving me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man so many things!!! But I wouldn’t change anything. I’d just love to see things!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go to 2090

0|1
    0|0
  • I would redo the year 2006.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would redo school

0|1
    0|0
  • probably the old fashion times

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would go back and bludgeon to death the guy who invented the English language.
    I AM hungry
    She IS hungry
    They ARE hungry
    Was it really that necessary to complicate it like that?
    Know
    no
    two
    too
    to He must not have been very creative.
    knife And what was the K for?
    I before E, except after C. What's so fucking special about a C?

0|1
    0|0
    • Fair play. Would you kindly kick the living shit out of Shakespeare as well, please?

• If I run into him, he's toast.
      Shake: "To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."
      Me: Shake, put this anchor around your neck, and I'm going to teach you how to swim.

• Beautiful, dude. Just beautiful...

• Maybe go to the future a little. See what's happened. I don't know if I'd look myself up or not, though I think the temptation would be too strong not to. Ask about relationships, what worked, what didn't. Ask about work or career. Then I could change something if it wasn't good. Maybe find out if anything bad happens to me, then avoid that.

Also check out lotto winning numbers, etc.

I'd also research recent lotto winning numbers. Then go back in time and put some money down. Earn a few million at least, and set myself up for some financial success. Probably only use whatever device on occasion, not to try to solve everything.

I probably wouldn't go earlier than the 1940's, and probably not too far into the future, either. Probably check out a little family history.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go back to the wild west era or the medieval era

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go to year 1071 and tell my ancestors to stay in central asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Improve my life, get technology from the future and do all sorts of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably tell my past self what not to do so I won’t be in such a bad situation right now and maybe tell them the winning lottery numbers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes