How many people would you invite to a party like would you invite more than 3 or less?

so this question sounds a little more confusing but I am having a party for my 25th tommorow. I have invited at least 5 friends but two of them cancelled on me so now I am left with 3 friends my cousin my sister and my brothers.

I dont know why I feel shit about it though because I really wanted my other two friends to come. Is it okay to just have 7 people. Or should I try to invite other friends to fill in the gap?

What would you do and how many people would you invite to a party?

Stupid question but I had to ask because the excitement I had last week is not there anymore.. dunno why

05