Why do people hate so much on those who get plastic surgery done?

I never understood why people hate so much on someone if they had plastic surgery, who cares if they are "fake" and don't look the way they were born as? How does someone changing their looks affect others? I wouldn't do plastic surgery myself cause im pretty confident in the way I look but I wouldn't care or hate on someone if they got one

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Because people getting plastic surgery make them feel insecure about themselves.

Someone changing something about themselves that you might also have, raises the question whether you too are inadequate and whether your qualities also need "fixing".

The natural defense of the human ego is to then attack the source of insecurity, which in this case equals dismissing plastic surgery as a dumb thing that you definitely don't need.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have no idea. Maybe jealousy? If it looks good, and they're happy with the results, then who the fuck cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a person who rather dislikes plastic surgery and I think I have few good reasons. One of them is that it participates and keeps the fuel alive in appearance based society.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think everyone who does that gets hate. just those silicone bimbos, that use their bodies as money printer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good if done right I be okay to date someone who has had it

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont hate.
    But the thing is that they do get plastic surgery to look perfect and impress or attract others.
    Its like faking...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

If they weren't born "perfect" so what if they change themselves to look like it? It's not faking if they will keep looking that way. Makeup is more fake than surgery in my opinion since it gives a look that will get wiped off when your home.

• Show All
    • 3d

Well i give here only my opinions with my experience.
      Coz its says 'add your opinion'😂😂

• 3d

Yeah haha

• I think people are just super judgmental and shallow about anything they can pick at.
    You know, i look at John Travolta and i see he's gone a little too far, people are flipping out over it. I wonder how he would look otherwise? Probably like a really really old man and that looks doesn't match his energy... so good for him. Maybe his getting older now will balance it out.
    You look at Richard Gere, he has definitely had work, great work... looks amazing! When I'm his age if i could look like him, I'd do it in a heart beat. I don't like seeing people get old, kinda like seeing them gain a decade or two. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • It is indicative of shallowness and emotional unwellness to need to surgically alter your appearance

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

It's not shallowness, its insecurities.

• 3d

Being that insecure about physical appearance is the definition of shallowness

• 3d

Everyone cares about looks to some degree. To say no one does is unrealistic. It's sad but it's reality.

• If a part of your body make you uncomfortable, change it if you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it cheating in competition for looks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get it either. I personally want minor plastic surgery in the future and people are always quick to give their opinion on that. I don't know for sure, but I think some people hate 'bad' plastic surgery, when it's so overdone they don't look human. I've never heard someone immediately dislike someone who got a minor nose job and whatnot though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes