Have you ever solved a Rubik's cube?

I did, but via replacing the stickers.

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Back in the eighties I bought a little booklet called "The Simple Solution to Rubik's Cube". I could get it about 60% solved myself and then use the booklet for the remainder. It took about 5 minutes. If I'd been more ambitious I guess I could have memorized the codes. I still have the booklet but I don't currently have a cube.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have managed countless attempts in solving the Rubik's cube, and I have succeeded in solving the mechanical puzzle.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• nope. that's not a challenge for me. there's a simple algorythm to solving them. i didn't bother to learn it but it's not hard anyway so i'm not gonna try. investing my time in that doesn't seem worth it to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but only whe I was a kid, Not sure I could do it now- my daughter is a RC whiz, though, and she left me in the dust.

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw a 'sample' one in a store I nearly solved, but had to go. Can't say for sure that I would have finished it, but it seemed like I could have.

1|0
    0|0
  • When i was a kid i did a few times but iv forgotten the patterns you use.

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother is good at it. He can do it in a couple minutes, but I have been able to do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i replaced the stickers too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya with a little help from Google

1|0
    0|0
  • i have not

1|0
    0|0
  • nope