Do you believe in Santa?

Do you believe in Santa?
  • Yes
  • No

2233

Most Helpful Guys

• No I killed him a long time ago for not getting me the present I wanted

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 31

• I like how believing in Santa is for kids, but believing in god, gods, or any kinf od new-age bullshit like ghosts, spirits, and others, is just…completely serious.
    When we will recognize, that believing in nonsense without any evidence supporting it, is mental illness.
    "But that would mean that like…90% of people are mentally ill" YES! Yeah, because they are! I'm not saying we have to lock them up or stuff like that, but at least give it proper naming.

• I don't believe in Santa, but I believe in what he represents. The kind heart, giving spirit, being just and striving to always be positive.

• As long as presents keep showing up don't question anything lol

• Yep. Because he really did exist. Saint Nicholas was a wealthy Christian clergyman that would leave presents to the poor in the middle of the night back in the 4th century in modern day Turkey.

• Nah. Even as a child I never really did. I did used to clip socks on my window but I knew it was my parents giving me gifts. 😊

• No, and even when I was a young boy I didn’t believe in Santa.

• Santa is a fictional character based on a real man called “St. Nick/Nicholas”.

• Santa is real. Where do you think those presents come from?

• I like the idea of Santa but no the guy himself doesn't exist

• He was invented by Coca Cola, so you spend more money in presents.

• Yes. Santa Claus is not one person per se, Santa is many persons.

• Nope. I don't believe in Stasi Claus and his creepy-ass elves.

Simples...

• As for me and Grandpa, we believe.

• Always

• No..

• Yes.. my mum tells me he's real and I trust her.

• Black Peter 😈

• The Spirit of Santa is alive and well.

• The spirit of Santa is real

• Yes, my mommy says he is real so he has to be

• Nope lol.

• Yes, i am kid at heart , so i believe in Santa.

• We are all Santa.

• No, it is man-made

• Nope

• nope. I don't believe in the Easter bunny either

• I dont even get a ho ho ho from santa. :(

• no he never brings me any gifts

• do you believe in president Trump

• I love Santa

• Show more from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 20

• I did when I was a kid but obviously, not anymore. Honestly, I wish I still did believe in Santa. My life was simpler then and I was happy then. I miss that.

• I actually never believed in him. I live in Belgium, and here children are told the story of St. Nicholas (Sinterklaas), a Catholic saint that has black helpers (Black Peter or Zwarte Piet). Right now, there's a discussion going on about whether or not this is racist and if the tradition should be kept that way or changed to Roetpiet, a helper that has some soot smudges on his face.
    the saint has a white horse that can walk over rooftops, and in the Netherlands he visits every child and brings presents, chocolate, pepernoten, nicnac's, speculaas, maria'kes,... in the night from 4 to 5 December, in Belgium he comes the next night, from 5 to 6 December. The existing person (Nicolaas from Myra) actually died December 6, in the year 342 or 352 after Christ.
    Everyone insisted that he exists and the story is true, and every year there is a big event when you can see him arrive from Spain in a steamboat. At the same time, when we watched an American Christmas movie in which every child believed in santa, we were told that those children were super dumb, because how could a fat man that lives on the north pole possibly have flying reindeer?

• I helped my friend put together a costume so he could be an elf (he's a dwarf) to a death metal santa. It was at this very eclectic holiday craft show called Bitchcraft. They really looked awesome.

I was only four when the older kids ruined it by telling me there was no Santa Clause. I could've had a few more years believing.

• No even when I was little I didn't believe it I remember going different places and Santa looked different at every place we went. I was like wait a minute if there's only one Santa why does he look so different everywhere we go. How can Santa have a belly that shakes like a big bowl of jelly and the next day he is skinny is this the Christmas magic people speak of? I used to question everything especially the Easter bunny I followed him around and interrogated him.

• Yes, I believe that saint Nicholas existed
    Do you believe in Santa?

• I actually did for some time until I saw my mama with her gown on putting presents under the tree. After she told my oldest brother to be quiet before we, my twin brother 8 years old, hear. 😂

• Bitch, santa is as fake as Kylie Jenner Jenner's ehtire body.

• This is a silly question. It's like saying do you believe in the sky.

• No I stop at 5 when I caught my dad placing gifts under the tree.

• Santa is the spirit of Christmas, is your spirit cheerful during Christmas? ;)

• Yes.
    There was a Kris Kringle, @RedRobin... xx

• Lmao. Of course not.

• Nope

• I am Santa.

• SAAAANNNNTTTTAAAAA!!! 🎅🎅🎅🎄🎄🎄🦌🦌🦌

• Heck yeah

• Nah...

• fake media commercials

• Gugu gaga

• Of course