When you're facing a problem, what is the best method you use to over come it?

There are certain problems that you many not be able to over come or forget that easily and if your like me you replay and over analyze the situation. I feel like talking about it doesn't help because people don't care, are in it for the entertainment, or that it makes the situation worst Because your doing the opposite of forgetting. What are some things you do that help you clear your mind of worldly BS?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hm.. Try writing it down. Maybe you think this is stupid, why should you reformulate something that your thoughts are already constantly spinning around. But it really helps
    This way you can hold on to a train of thought and really bring it to its finish. You can take your time to think about stuff without and figure out what to do best. You basically can get very detailed in your thought, not risk thinking in circles, repeating everything again and again and keep your motivations and the development of your (re) solutions in mind.
    It helped me a lot, writing down stuff is really like a form of meditation :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I find good people who have nobody to talk to and I talk to them about their problems and feelings.

Caring about individuals keeps my brain too busy for it to wander off into the worldly issues that would otherwise be driving me insane.

Granted, this does open a whole new world of issues most of which are beyond my control, but being able to help in any way provides more than enough ease.

Feel free to message me any time. That goes for anybody in need of a listening ear.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• This is really stupid to say but I believe that if you get more sleep you can avoid your problems for a little ways. If you are religious try praying. For me as a Christian that’s how I live. I just love off of prayer and in hopes god will make it better. But I know how some people feel about religion and I can’t force you into anything. I would sit in a room by yourself, think. That’s another good thing to do. Hope I helped.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ignore it untill I REALLY got something to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • hiylo🙂 i run from my problems all the time 🙂 and pls come to my questions yu gays nobody replies my questions😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Think about it and then over think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I procrastinate a lot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 1) I don’t watch or listen to any local news.
    2) I make a decision as soon as the problem presents itself.
    A) handle it as quickly as possible.
    B) nothing I can do anyway, forget it
    I try to keep everything as simple as possible. No mess, no stress. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of the things are to distract from the problems, is spending time with yourself, working on yourself, not letting negativity enter into your life. Overthinking builds problems that doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • i go in all guns blazing and shit.. you back the fuck outta of my way or face cosquences. i ain't one of them simps and nerds who dance in the corner twindlin they fingers trying to get the courage to say shit lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Panic, and screw up real bad, then fix it later, while not panicked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I took some rest and do simulation in my head to solve them. I try to imagine what will happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on it

0|0
    0|0
  • best advice i can give. nicotine (vape) and weed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes