When you're facing a problem, what is the best method you use to over come it?

There are certain problems that you many not be able to over come or forget that easily and if your like me you replay and over analyze the situation. I feel like talking about it doesn't help because people don't care, are in it for the entertainment, or that it makes the situation worst Because your doing the opposite of forgetting. What are some things you do that help you clear your mind of worldly BS?

77

Most Helpful Girls

• Hm.. Try writing it down. Maybe you think this is stupid, why should you reformulate something that your thoughts are already constantly spinning around. But it really helps
    This way you can hold on to a train of thought and really bring it to its finish. You can take your time to think about stuff without and figure out what to do best. You basically can get very detailed in your thought, not risk thinking in circles, repeating everything again and again and keep your motivations and the development of your (re) solutions in mind.
    It helped me a lot, writing down stuff is really like a form of meditation :)

• Honestly, I find good people who have nobody to talk to and I talk to them about their problems and feelings.

Caring about individuals keeps my brain too busy for it to wander off into the worldly issues that would otherwise be driving me insane.

Granted, this does open a whole new world of issues most of which are beyond my control, but being able to help in any way provides more than enough ease.

Feel free to message me any time. That goes for anybody in need of a listening ear.