How would you feel if, Orcs, eleves and other mystical fantasy creatures existed for real?

13

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• That depends.

If they existed in the past, but not today, it probably won't affect me much (unless we discover how to harness the technology in their newly-discovered artifacts).

If they existed and continue to do so, that would be awesome. The (Tolkien-style) elves today probably would probably far outmatch us humans in terms of their technology and overall civilization.

• They all would be killed like animals and become trophies, it's more nice to know they don't exist than knowing they are getting slaughtered

• 4d

what's about humans getting killed

• 4d

@Neight I wanted to write more details about it but it seems most of us get the picture. People are killing each other because of skin color, religion, thinking and so on. Imagine having Orcs and elves walking among us, we have already idiots who can't stand other people who has a dark skin or brown skin, i already can see what they can do with people with green skin or blue skin with huge long ears, it's looks bloody as hell

• I would feel that I didn't belong to this world.