A legal assistant explained something to me and I did not understand it and she raised her of voice by saying to me you did not understand me. Why?

I am he's client. She has taken my case I was very polite and calm with him when he raised his voice. Another time she raised the tone of her voice when I pulled my cell phone out of my bagI was looking to find the messages to show them because they were about my case during the appointment. Several times she raise her voice while i am very calm and polite. With others she is very calm. She was paid by me very well.

01