What is the most Savage thing you've ever done?

65

What Girls Said 6

• Told a whole group of girls in my school that they were all sluts

• Became the bully slayer in high school.

Humiliated and/or beat the crap out of anybody I caught bullying anybody and kept the victims close to make sure it never happened again.

Eventually they stopped suspending me for it.

• Slapped a guy who used me in front of everybody in tuition... even the teacher.

• Jay walked. But I don’t do that anymore. To reckless.

• Lots... Can't think of any at the moment oh, maybe I'll come back

• I called one of my teachers a Commie bastard

What Guys Said 5

• Telling the Starbucks barista taking down my order that I just want black coffee, with no sugar, no cream, no froyo, no milk, no soy milk, no syrup. Just black.

• troll and say offensive shit that make people react.

If they block me then I made them feel bad which is good. Cuz I owned them for that moment.

• so where i live it's traditions to have Easter fires. every village and city has their own pile of junk wood and dead trees that they burn as an Easter event. we often party and get drunk on those occasions... so since it's often in fields where it's dirty and muddy, people naturally don't wear their best shoes.

a guy i know was drunk and his shoes were loose and he thought it was funny to shoot his loose shoe at people. so he hit me in the face with his stupid shoe and i caught it, after it hit me and just threw it in the fire without even hesitating. everyone was applauding me xD

• Eh, too long a list 🤷‍♂️

• Read about the savage lands.