Animal lovers: Do you have pets? Would anyone like to share their pets with GaG?

Molly (Mini schnauzer, white dog)
Finnegan (Mini schnauzer, black dog)
Frisco (my cat that I frequently kidnapped from my best friend)
And the last one is just for fun, because we’re all a bit of an asshole sometimes. Animal lovers: Do you have pets? Would anyone like to share their pets with GaG?Animal lovers: Do you have pets? Would anyone like to share their pets with GaG?Animal lovers: Do you have pets? Would anyone like to share their pets with GaG?Animal lovers: Do you have pets? Would anyone like to share their pets with GaG?
Updates:
Dammit, this whole post is turning me into a pile of mush. I can’t take all the sweetness.

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a cat lol his name is Mr. Bean

4|1
    0|0
    • 😍😍 so cuttte!! Where did his name come from?

• Show All
    • Haha yeah I loved watching Mr. Bean😂😂

• Thank you for MHO

• I don't have any pets, but I sure like yours!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you! I think they’d like you too.

• Show All
    • Sounds like she is a strong personality.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 23

• At the time two dogs. The Male is called Ralph. The female dog is called Lola.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your fur babies are so cute! This is Bella. She judges people who watch Netflix for more than 4 hours at a time. 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • This is my baby. His name is Prince. He was born on Valentine’s Day. He’s one years old. I have another dog who is almost 7 but she doesn’t like taking pictures. Her name is Marley.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't currently have one but I plan to get a pitbull at some point for these two reasons: It can be really cool when it wants to, but its also a giant sweetheart.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have pets. I have a cat and fish.

I love my cat; he’s a huge, confused thing. He acts like a dog and thinks he’s a person.

The picture I’ve added I was in floods of tears because me and my boyfriend broke up. To this day I don’t know if he was sympathising or piss taking. But he’s always been there for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's Daisy and she's spoiled rotten

2|0
    0|0
  • Honey Ham

2|0
    0|0
  • The large white dog is my year old pitbull Nyla, the medium side white dog is six year old Snow (my brother's dog) and the black, tan and white dog in my lap is four-six year old Pocko (my mom's dog).

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any pets because of my mums allergies but this is my late grandmothers dog Archie who now lives with my aunt. He's 16 now so he's pretty old but he's still going strong we got him when I was 4 after my grandad died to keep grandma company so I've practically grown up with him.

He's a bichon frise mixed with a Westie. Unfortunately I don't get see him very often now as my aunt lives far away and he's gone blind in one and is incontinent but he still runs around like a puppy and is the cutest, funneist, snuggly dog I've ever seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Barney & Paco are among many of my unusual pets that I've rescued through the years.

2|1
    0|0
  • My family has many, but these three are specifically mine:

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a Belgian shepherd, her name was Diane. The best companion anyone could dream of , i also had 2 cats, not at the same time, one called Tuffy and the other Dune.
    Dune was gifted to me and I treated her as my kid. She's the one I miss the most. I could feel we had a bond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr. Leon

3|0
    0|0
  • These are my pets 💘💘💘

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 dogs haha but they’re away from me right now. Your pets are cute !

0|0
    0|0
  • I love animals but unfortunately I don't have any pets😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Not right now , that looks like my grandma dog haylee who passed away when she got lime diseases

0|0
    0|0
  • 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an absolute animal lover. Have 2 cats

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have my dog Filou (picture in Profil)

2|0
    0|0
  • I want a dog

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 cats

1|0
    0|0
  • My baby ❤ he's my whole world

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes