What would you say to your cheating ex?

You and your attention seeking ass girlfriend thought you would break me by announcing publicly you cheated on me with her. You thought you were gangsta, a playa, etc. Until I had to show you and your side bitch that some girls don't fucking play that shit. That's why your ass and your side bitch got blocked. I don't have time to be entertaining clowns and drama and shit.

You know what? Bless your stupid ass relationship. You went back to your hs sweetheart to get back at me. You were trying to diss your new chick for your old bitch,.

You really thought in your stupid ass head that an on and off relationship during hs would actually work in adulthood? Miss me with your bs.

You will forever be on block.

Your ex wants to act all tough and shit following you on social media, your friends, lurking, etc.

Nope. When I break up with your ass I'm moving to alaska, getting a whole group of new friends, and blocking your ass on everything,

FOH. Talking about im bored with your new bitch. I'm fucking bored of your simple ass childish mind.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• l hate cheats l can't stand girls that tell me lies all the time 3 girls cheat on me in the past one fucked with her maried unkle so sick there is one girl that l more than love she says she does not like liers but she always tells me lies l dont know why she does that to me as l adore her and she knows that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn’t waste my breath tbh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes