Have you ever broken a bone?

I never have... Have you? How many/what bone (s)/ what happened?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I've broken multiple
    Vote C

918

Most Helpful Guys

• I broke my left wrist on a large ficus root after falling 30 or so feet out of a tree. I yelled once Awww, then got my ass up walked through a swampy wet land and marched home like 2 miles and called mom to take me to the hospital. Then sat in the hospital from about 10:30 AM until about 12:30 the next morning until the doc showed up to fix it. It was a nasty break so they wanted the best guy to fix it and he was somewhere else at the time and had to fly back in… It works fine today so I guess it was worth the wait. Other than that I had a few hairline fractures in some of the fingers on my left hand. Normal crazy boys stuff when growing up. I just had them splinted at a clinic and went on with life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it was my arm anr elbow , i fell off the pogo stick by the way it happens couple days ago