Have you ever broken a bone?

I never have... Have you? How many/what bone (s)/ what happened?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I've broken multiple
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I broke my left wrist on a large ficus root after falling 30 or so feet out of a tree. I yelled once Awww, then got my ass up walked through a swampy wet land and marched home like 2 miles and called mom to take me to the hospital. Then sat in the hospital from about 10:30 AM until about 12:30 the next morning until the doc showed up to fix it. It was a nasty break so they wanted the best guy to fix it and he was somewhere else at the time and had to fly back in… It works fine today so I guess it was worth the wait. Other than that I had a few hairline fractures in some of the fingers on my left hand. Normal crazy boys stuff when growing up. I just had them splinted at a clinic and went on with life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it was my arm anr elbow , i fell off the pogo stick by the way it happens couple days ago

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• A few. Broke my hand fighting twice. Then another time punching a refrigerator in a fit of rage lmao, brilliant move by me. Then I broke my cartilage off of my sternum on two of my lower left ribs playing football. Only thing else I can think of is breaking my pinky toe a couple times stubbing it, but they weren’t diagnosed breaks, it’s possible I just bruised the hell out of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was so close from breaking my right ankle in an accident. I was sure it's an fracture but thanks GOD it was a severe wound. I was so worried if it was a fracture, I would faced many problem as it's an essential and one of the most used joint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing exercises on dynastic rings and hit the ladder and broke my arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 bones on one occassion. The transverse process of L2,3 and 4. (the wings on my lower back basically)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have broken several ribs, I think I have crushed the top of my shin, but I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh many bones I think I broke the whole left side of my body in my lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've broken bones of other people a ton.

0|0
    0|0
  • N-Not y-yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • never have, a tooth

0|0
    0|0
  • I've broken other people's bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Leg motorcycle accident ☘️🇺🇸

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • No but my brother has and my friends have when they were young doing dumb things

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i have broken my femur ankle twice my wrist and fnigers and toes
    my femur was about 2-3 years ago and what happened was i mounted my horse backwards and tried to barrel race her backwards because of a dare and i feel off hit my leg on the barrel and then the horse stepped on me really hard my wrist i was roping and i didn't do it quite right and the cow ran and my wrist got pulled and a broke it my ankle i just fell weird on it the first time the second time i was wearing high heels and feel and fingers and toes i don't really remember

0|0
    0|0
  • My left collarbone while mountain biking. I was 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both wrists and my ankle

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I've jumped on a few and caused an injury lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes once. One millimeter (1 cm/10) in my right thumb lol. So I Will never be able to move it like before but I can still use it the way I need so it's okay. Kinda freaks me out tho

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes