If you had to choose between these two cities, where would you rather live?

• If you had to choose between these two cities, where would you rather live?Portland, Oregon
    Vote A
  • If you had to choose between these two cities, where would you rather live?Seattle, Washington
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I never visited USA but I would choose Seattle because of the musical history there and the music scene... also I hear that winters in Oregon suck, either way Seattle is one my favorite cities in the world, nevermind I never visited

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • No state income tax in Seattle, but cost of living there is crazy, so if you're poor, Portland is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Portland as a city is laid out a lot better and is generally a nicer city with less urban decay. They have really good at urban planning. The trains downtown (yellow line) are free to ride. The people on the streets all seemed pretty friendly until the recent ANTIFA shit. The Columbia River Gorge is right outside the city and is nice and scenic, Mt. Hood is pretty close for skying, there is good white water rafting/kayaking just east of the Cascades at places like the rogue river, and the coastal cliffs aren’t that far… There are better jobs opportunities in Seattle though and I have a lot of friends that already live there and they have no state income tax even if their sales tax is 10%. It’s the fastest growing large city for STEM jobs. So if you want to make bank it’s a better place to go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Portland is literally a libtard shithole city. Why in heaven's name would anyone ever want to live there?

0|2
    1|0
  • I like both

Many things to do, tons of high paying jobs, and not far from the ocean or the mountains

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who has seen Portland knows that Seattle is the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seattle, probably.

Portland is the SJW and Antifa capital of the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seattle. It's colder. I like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, I would be the only conservative around

0|0
    0|0
  • back round is better on B nice background mountain

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lived in both. Seattle is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seattle hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • Seattle

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Seattle is the only city I recognise I’m not from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I've visited both. I like Seattle better.

0|2
    0|0
  • Seattle if I had to

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t know what either city is like, I’ve only been to the US once. But I’m leaning towards Portland.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes