What is the oldest guy you would date?

The man has house paid for , makes good money, does not have kids, and is fit and attractive.
  • A) 60
    Vote A
  • B) 55
    Vote B
  • C) 50
    Vote C
  • D) 45
    Vote D
  • E) 40
    Vote E
  • F) any age
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Females when you vote, you need to comment also giving your age. So we can see the difference in age.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Usually my range ends around 40ish but with an open mind. My boyfriend is a little older than that but it doesn’t make a difference to me. Compatibility is extremely important, not necessarily someone’s age.

1|2
    0|0
  • At this point, 26 starts to be the oldest I would date. I'd stretch it to 30, if necessary, but no older than that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I own my own home, I make reasonable money, I don't have kids, never been married, I'm not as fit as I'd like to be but I'm not a slob, I'm average attractiveness, I live in Australia, I'm 46 years old.

I'm in a relationship with a 29 year old, professionally qualified woman who is fit and attractive. We've been together for just over 2 years now. A few of the woman I've dated in the past have been much younger than me. There are some decent women out there who are very open to dating older, more settled men.

0|0
    0|0
    • 17 years but she is almost 30, doable. Gives me hope, but I think 30 is the youngest I could go, with 45 being the oldest female.

• 16 years and 6 months actually 🙂. She's had 2 boyfriends before me (that I know of), she's very level headed and smart and definitely very doable. So I'm pretty happy and for the first time in my life I'm actually wanting to have kids. I know I was lucky to find her, I noticed that once I turned 40 the amount of attention I got from females definitely dropped. But there are still women who value established, life experienced guys. In your case I would advise to look for a woman between 30 and 35. Not sure if you want kids or not, but I'm sure you're aware that some single women in that age group are getting desperate and they have baby rabies, so just be wary. Good luck.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I'm 20, and I picked 45. He would already be established by then, but still have many years ahead of him if he stays fit. Him being established and stable, I could be a stay at home mother.

0|2
    0|0
    • Good answer , but 25 years does seem to me a lot. Now if you were 40 and he was 65 , i would be better with it.

• Show All
    • Like my answer Ellie may? Feel better now I guess?

• I don't exactly chase, like your experience with the redhead. I do happen to have more older people than others my age that I socialize with. Maybe it's due to the intellectual curiosity that runs through much of my family- a lot of engineering and medical professionals.

• Im 22, id date a guy up to 45. But really only if he's super amazing. I wouldn't wanna waste my time on an old guy with whom i won't have a future with. I dont wanna throw away my good years

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 23, and the oldest guy i dated was 35 when i was 21. I believe that was too old. I'd prefer someone in their twenties.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone older than 26/27 maximum would attract me. And I'm 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 28 and if I was dating, at this point I probably wouldn't go older than 40. Maybe 45. Too big of an age gap for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I choose 40 from the options provided, 35 is the oldest I would date. Or someone 5 years older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No older than 23 for me. Maybe a little older, but only a few years, and it would have to be one heck of a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-husband is almost double my age

0|1
    0|0
    • So you were married before. Hmmmm. Was he mean to you? So, you don't agree older guys are better to women than younger guys?

• Depends no he was a good husband we are still friends. I think it's the guy not the age

• 45 would be my maximum limit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmmm.. Maybe a 40 year old guy 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • 30 years old

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, women here , most non Americans, only want guys 1 to 4 years older. I would think non American women would go 20 years older.

• I’m 23. The oldest man I’d date is 25.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think to find quality guys , you need to expand your age range

• Show All
    • Sounds like you to understand. Some people aren’t okay with entertaining those who are old enough to be their parents/grandparents.
      But there are plenty of other people who don’t mind at all.

• When I was 25 I had a brief sexual relationship with a 45 year old woman who taught me a lot. There are both men and women who are happy to either have casual sex or a serious relationship with a much older person. I does seem that there are more young women prepared to be with older men than guys who like much older women. At least in my opinion. But of course it is not for everyone. It is perfectly natural for a young man or woman to only be attracted to people around their own age.

0|0
    0|0
  • 26 maaaaybe 27

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not kids

0|0
    0|0
  • The oldest I would date is 24

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 by now because I'm 17 but when I get older I don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend is 28 and has said to me she would never date any guy younger than 40.

0|2
    0|0
  • Now how the hell can a guy check results?
    By voting?🙄😒

0|0
    0|0
  • This will be interesting...

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea, I got a feeling a lot of disappointed guys!

• There are some female GAGers who are very vocal about only dating guys their age and will anon post that an older guy who they assume is thinking about it is simply terrible (I'm not referring to the two girls that have responded so far).

Recommended myTakes