What is the oldest guy you would date?

The man has house paid for , makes good money, does not have kids, and is fit and attractive.
  • A) 60
  • B) 55
  • C) 50
    Vote C
  • D) 45
    Vote D
  • E) 40
    Vote E
  • F) any age
    Vote F
Females when you vote, you need to comment also giving your age. So we can see the difference in age.

194

Most Helpful Girls

• Usually my range ends around 40ish but with an open mind. My boyfriend is a little older than that but it doesn’t make a difference to me. Compatibility is extremely important, not necessarily someone’s age.

• At this point, 26 starts to be the oldest I would date. I'd stretch it to 30, if necessary, but no older than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I own my own home, I make reasonable money, I don't have kids, never been married, I'm not as fit as I'd like to be but I'm not a slob, I'm average attractiveness, I live in Australia, I'm 46 years old.

I'm in a relationship with a 29 year old, professionally qualified woman who is fit and attractive. We've been together for just over 2 years now. A few of the woman I've dated in the past have been much younger than me. There are some decent women out there who are very open to dating older, more settled men.

• 17 years but she is almost 30, doable. Gives me hope, but I think 30 is the youngest I could go, with 45 being the oldest female.

• 16 years and 6 months actually 🙂. She's had 2 boyfriends before me (that I know of), she's very level headed and smart and definitely very doable. So I'm pretty happy and for the first time in my life I'm actually wanting to have kids. I know I was lucky to find her, I noticed that once I turned 40 the amount of attention I got from females definitely dropped. But there are still women who value established, life experienced guys. In your case I would advise to look for a woman between 30 and 35. Not sure if you want kids or not, but I'm sure you're aware that some single women in that age group are getting desperate and they have baby rabies, so just be wary. Good luck.