Fellow cat lovers, any advice on how to make two cats get along?

I have two cats, a male and a female, both fixed. They're brother and sister and been together their entire life, and got along great when they were younger. They're both now 2, and they've been fighting constantly these past few months, from hissing to hitting and biting each other. I've been needing to separate them to different parts of the house because of it. I don't know why they suddenly started hating each other. Anyone have this happen before? Any advice on how to have them get along again?

11