Can love be too powerful for another to handle/understand?

Not talking about one specific kind of love.
I’m speaking generally. Detailed thoughts please☺️

512

What Guys Said 12

• The person in the world that knows us best is ourselves. And when it comes to 100% of us, we really don't even know ourselves nearly as well as we think. So sometimes our love can be so deep that it can go beyond our own cognitive understanding, let alone for someone else to grasp it. Love is inherently unique to every individuals experience. Love is both choice and feeling. The feelings behind the choice are the motivation, and/or validation of it.

• Well it can definitely be too good for someone to deserve (in some cases), or it can come in the form of 'tough love' that may be misinterpreted as hate by the one on the receiving end of it. But I'm not sure if that's the same as being too powerful to handle or understand.

• In my teens, I refuse to fall in love because I was afraid to get broken-hearted. Later on I realized that it’s truly wonderful to experience love with a woman who is worth loving.

• love is love its very hard when you do love someone but you have to wait a little bit longer to see them l miss one girl so bad it does hurt but l will wait for this girl and she knows how much l love and miss here

• It's possible for two people to be in two different ideas of feelings for each Other.. one always more than the other

• When you tell someone that you care more about someone elses wellbeing than your own, and they think you have a problem.

• Oh yes.

Romantic infatuation is often overwhelming. It has the same effect on your brain as cocaine. It clouds your judgement and leaves you blinded.

• Oh yes! I completely agree. There's the ultimate love that I call "the whole love" which is the love that is literally found in everything that exists. Think about it. Literally everything that exists is love. It's difficult to imagine, because of the romanticized ideals we have about love but yeah. So, how is war, hunger, etc love? Oh well it's love, but it's love in form of greed. So "negative love". Anyway, it's worth watching in Actualized. org's video on YouTube about "what love is" or something (I don't remember the exact tittle, sorry)

• Yes who does not fallen into love can't understand the meaning of love

• some people can't handle the feelings or magnitude of what love is

• I understand ur position coz I have been through similar with someone pretty close.

• 1d

I didn’t make a position. It’s just a question

• 1d

Sorry it was meant to be a response to another opinion. I posted wrongly.

• Yes it can

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah. Like in terms of my family members love is difficult to understand. I’ve always been close with my cousin, since we were little as we’re the same age.

But a few years ago he started smoking marajuana and being very brutal to people. The only person who can talk sense into him is me, he’s practically my best friend. I shouldn’t love him as much as I do because he’s hurt people and messed up his life, but I love him because I have faith in him.

Hope that doesn’t sound incesty and gross because it’s not intended that way.

• 1d

I understand ur position coz I have been through similar with someone pretty close.

• I’d say that relationships between people in general are complicated.

HOW two people communicate, WHEN communication occurs, WHY. NOT just communication but meaning within these relationships, why they happened when they happened. When they put a label on something when it’s actually something else.

For example, so, e friendships are deep. Some are superficial. Some people are friends who like each other more than friends. Some people are friends only because one person just wants to be friends. Some people are married but want to see others. Some people want more than one relationships.

Relationships between people are complicated.

Love is what it is. Whether it’s platonic, or not.

• I think so, nobody knows how you’re feeling and it’s hard to show that to someone else who doesn’t even try to understand it, love is love

• Yes and sadly one parties feelings are usually stronger

• yes, some are against gay marriage etc