Good girls finish last?

Good girls are treated like absolute shit. We're teased for being virgins, for being good, etc.

I honestly don't care what happens. This world is full of shitty people anyways.

Good people never last.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know who's teasing you fot being a "good girl", but those people teasing you are often the ones to have fucked up lives in the end due to being "bad girls" and "bad boys". I would kill people a million times over to have a shot at a genuinely pure-hearted woman, who has the best of intentions and is filled with a heart of gold and love.

2|0
    0|0
  • Real men adore good girls. Don't give into the pressure, keep being a good girl, give it about 20 years, you'll probable be in a wonderful relationship with a good guy and be very happy while the people messing with you might end up depressed because they can't find someone, have multiple divorces, and be cheated on, then who finished last.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're confusing good girl with stuck up girl... those are 2 different things.
    Most guys also think good guys finish last but that is not true.
    Most good guys have this sense of superiority and it makes it really hard to have them around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, you should see who my wife ended up with. She is a well respected retired teacher.

Seriously be a "good girl", whatever you think that means to you and don't change for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • And it's not just girls that keep getting thrown under the bus

0|0
    0|0
  • Good people in general are always treated, I wouldn't say badly. But they are treated differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girls end up winning.

1|1
    1|0
  • I’ve never met a “good girl”.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, guys get way more ridicule for being virgins.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Actually, no matter what a woman chooses to do sexually she can be hassled and teased for it. In some places she can even be killed.

If I was your age right now, I would probably never talk about my sex life with anyone. Too many people think women's sexual choices need to be up for public debate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you bring a Virgin make you a good girl? Lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Good girls and good guys should just get together

0|1
    0|0
  • No? This is false.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes