Do you feel sorry for her?

I was reading a buzzfeed article:

It was talking about this woman who was upset/dissatisfied that her husband had a small penis. they waited until marriage.
  • I don’t feel sorry for her
  • I feel sorry for her

10

Most Helpful Girls

• If they waited until marriage the penis size would not matter since she's never had any other penis inside her and even a penis the size of a thumb would have been big enough.

• And that ladies and gentlemen is why you should explore your partner sexually before marriage.

• Well it comes to her caring about the wrong things. If this girl cared about it so much she should not be waiting

• Yeah true. But it’s also the woman’s fault for not teaching the guy how to satisfy her too.

• They’re both at fault here, they chose to wait until marriage then ended up disappointed