How do average looking guys get a girlfriend?

Seems like a mission around the world just to get a girlfriend if you're average looking
Updates:
4d
I go for average looking girls too. The prettiest ones are always the nastiest ones

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• let your personality shine through
    and hey, at least you're not really ugly or something based on what you said.
    you're average which sounds fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

But girls only date good looking guys though. What chance do i have if i'm always going to be over looked?

• Show All
    • 4d

I only said your attitude is defeatist, which it is and that girls can be put off by that, which they can, how many girls did you ask out?

• 4d

Because i was looking for advice i guess

• Ask out the girls who never get any attention @me

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Those kind of giros are who exactly?

• My fiancé is average. I’m also average but I’m a higher average 😂. He is like 4/10 while I’m 6/10. But I love him a lot. His personality and everything, he is so precious to me and want him to be the father to my babies.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

You're under 18 & you have a fiance? Okay...

What Guys Said 7

• I always get told by people older than me that "When you're looking for love, chasing it or forcing it, it won't work. Its happening by hazard, once you'll find the right one."

0|0
    0|0
  • Either through your hobbies or personality as well as abilities in the bedroom

0|0
    0|0
  • Mate, I hope this changes your perspective.
    Looks aren't everythinv unless it's a one night stand. Women like confidence, charm, cheeky and funny.
    If you can make a woman laugh a hell of a lot; you can get them out of their knickers.

Also bud, learn to love your self, know what your pros and cons are. If you don't love yourself, do you honesyly expect anyone else to?
    Most people can tell the latter...
    Also, persistence...

The dating game is a numbers game; like lottery... The more you play, the higher probability of winning.

Don't be afraid to fail... Fail lots, learn from your failure and hone your craft with women.

Don't be shy and speak to lots of women, ask for lits of numbers. Behave as if it were your last day on the planet and set yourself a task.

Mini thesis over lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't need to be good looking.
    Girls provide with the looks, guys provide with the behavior.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask out a thousand girls I imagine. The law of averages would play in your favor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a cool person to be a round I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and good luck mostly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes