Bye bye people ! I'm leaving , but before I do , I just want to say some people want to take a good long hard look at themselves !! Really?

I say really very sarcastically! !
Now I'm not saying I haven't come across some nice people.. you know who you are , I've given you my private contact. And a I know not all of you are , what I say next..
Now I'm talking about those of you who shouldn't really be getting off on the comments of young / old people... or asking some, I must say wrong questions.. some which have made me laugh , as I question people's sanity. I shall delete my account on Monday evening.. please feel free to reply if you want... I will always be honest
Updates:
2d
LMAO... obsessed with the xper... get a proper life !
Concerned about people's mental health... that's who I am

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I hope I do not offend you, but may I suggest an organisation called Mind (there a mental health organisation).

Clearly there are issues your dealing with. I do hope you get the support you need.

Www.mind.org.uk

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear you. For lots of serious and intellectual writing on topics of importance, please check out my website: www.thezap.net

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty questionable questions. And yes if your for the points it does take time. Sorry to see you go but life is important

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/9/2019 to 1/13/2019? How could you know how this site works in just 4 days?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok. Bye 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • you're xper1, who the fuck are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Im not concerned about exper but the fact of the matter is it demonstrates how long youve been in the community for which clearly you havnt.

• 2d

Ok , true but from what I've seen , I'm concerned.. and some of the messages I've had already... downright disturbing

• Who are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't no one know this girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, just go already

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes