Bye bye people ! I'm leaving , but before I do , I just want to say some people want to take a good long hard look at themselves !! Really?

I say really very sarcastically! !
Now I'm not saying I haven't come across some nice people.. you know who you are , I've given you my private contact. And a I know not all of you are , what I say next..
Now I'm talking about those of you who shouldn't really be getting off on the comments of young / old people... or asking some, I must say wrong questions.. some which have made me laugh , as I question people's sanity. I shall delete my account on Monday evening.. please feel free to reply if you want... I will always be honest
2d
LMAO... obsessed with the xper... get a proper life !
Concerned about people's mental health... that's who I am

19