Why do some people act unaware of their body odor?

I swear to God nothing irritates me more than a grown human being with bad hygiene, they come around you and try to rub their scent off on you, they stink up your house and love touching your private stuff which they make stink also. Why do some people carry around stench so proudly and these are the same people who are also seeking to mate with someone. Are their brain functions different from a normal human being or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easier to smell others than ourselves. You might think you smell fine while someone else can sense that you smell bad (or good).

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me sweety, I have zero body odor, that's the foolishness you tell yourself and cause the problem stated above.

• I wrote what I remember reading. That's all.

Most Helpful Girl

• My brothers like this and i don't get it i think he believes stuff like that doesn't belong on your body he's a vegan

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly they probably grew up not being regulated much on the importance of hygiene so they can’t even realize that they smell. You began to gain a sense of familiarity with smells and become “nose blind” so they probably aren’t even aware they smell since they’re so used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂 bahah
    I think it’s cause you senses become desensitized to your own constant scent lol

Almost like how you don’t smell your own perfume as much after like 20 mins but others smell you from a mile away still 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • They are unaware. If you're exposed to a smell for a while, you're less sensitive to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they aren't as aware as the rest of us are

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes