If you could text a passed loved one what would you say?

This was a Facebook thing. Makes me miss my grandpa so bad! I wish I could ask him for advice. He’d be the one I’d always ask anything. He died when I was 9. I never had that father figure growing up and I really really miss him sometimes! If you could text a passed loved one what would you say?

315

Most Helpful Guys

• Hey. I know its been 4 years since ice seen you. I miss you so much, you were always there for me in my darkest time. I wish I could see you again and would do anything to do so.. I miss you, Sincerely: sean

That's what I would say

• Dear Grandma Libby /Mom
    I miss you with all my heart , even thou you passed
    i wish i was there when God called you home i some-
    times wonder when will meet again?
    Love , Darren

Most Helpful Girl

• I was young when we lost you and my memories with you grow fainter as I get older. Mom misses you and wished you hadn’t left us so early, grandpa died recently and Mom and (aunts name) are having a hard time coping with the fact they are now without either of you. I thank you for being a huge part of my childhood and for showing me all of the best childhood movies at your house when we visited and ate your famous baloney sandwiches. We miss and love you and wish we could see you again. Thank you for everything.