Was this wrong of me or did I do the right thing to walk out?

I was talking to this girl for a long time, I was about to ask her out but wanted to test the waters and see if she were interested. So I did some sneaky digging with questions, she admitted to liking me as well as liking another guy which she claims she talks to a lot more and says he is nicer and funnier at times. So I decided not to ask her out and blocked her, days later she got into a relationship with a third guy who’s name never popped up, if she only just met him it shows she wasn’t worth any time anyways, but if he were already there does that mean me and the second guy she liked were only backups and backups of a backup? Do you think I dodged a bullet or missed my shot?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn’t sound like she was really into you, but you still shouldn’t have blocked her.

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing, however you could've given her a reason instead of just blocking her.

I would've told her that it sounds like she be had chosen already and that she chose the other guy.

• 3d

I had given a reason before blocking guess I forgot to mention sorry