Why is it that cam girls can make $600+ a night and I can't even get a quarter for taking my shirt off?

613

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I would throw a couple coins at you to see your shirt off

• I dunno man. Me and my boyfriend together made a few grand a night. Work out some.

• Because they have bobs and are sloots

• Boobies that's why. ( * )( * ).

• unlike women, men are allowed to go topless in public, so no one feels the need to pay men to take their shirts off

What Guys Said 13

• You don't have something someone wants.
    If you do, you can make far in excess of $600 a night.
    If you have some specialized knowledge or skill that is in high demand, may I suggest you give consultancy a try? Consultants can earn a fair bit - and the good thing is, a consultant's assets don't depreciate.

• demand and supply. that's pretty simple. but it is kind of fair to be honest.

while a female socioecologic net value seems to start out pretty high, it doesn't tend to rise much later in their live, whereas men start out abysmally low but rise above women in their later years, overall evening things out when you think about the entire livetime.

• There's little demand for sexualized men. Women don't find men attractive the same way men find women attractive. Plus women don't spend money on men like men spend money on women. Majority of dudes that'd want to see that are gay guys, who are kinda stingy as well. So, yeah, basic economics. Low demand, target audience doesn't spend much. So no money to be made

• honestly, most of the cam guys have a much smaller audience. i think the lonely guy with expendable cash population is much higher than that of the female.

p. s. you're welcome for the 20 cents.

• Because men will pay money for attention and boobs.

• Because women do not have a sex drive; they are basically asexual, while men have a high sex drive and are stupid.

• an unattractive nasty women can even get 600$ a night for cam stuff

• Do you have bobs and vegana? No then you no make money

• Guy's like to look at girls with boobs and ass.

• Cause you're not a babe?

• Because you're not as attractive.

• Supply and demand.

• It's called male privilege. Enjoy,