Where do you draw the line between rape and sexual assault?

418

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't believe either of them should exist as legal concepts. Existing laws about using illegal force or threat of force, or drugging someone, are adequate to deal with whatever harm is caused, if any.

• I think penetration is the clear cut determining factor. But you can’t penetrate a man per say if a female is trying to rape a guy, or a female authority figure is raping a little child, so that’s where the lines get a little burry.

Most Helpful Girl

• usually rape is penetrating or doing any sexual acts that are not wanted. Sexual assault is more on the lines of unwanted touching.