Where do you draw the line between rape and sexual assault?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't believe either of them should exist as legal concepts. Existing laws about using illegal force or threat of force, or drugging someone, are adequate to deal with whatever harm is caused, if any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think penetration is the clear cut determining factor. But you can’t penetrate a man per say if a female is trying to rape a guy, or a female authority figure is raping a little child, so that’s where the lines get a little burry.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• usually rape is penetrating or doing any sexual acts that are not wanted. Sexual assault is more on the lines of unwanted touching.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Usually when she stops crying and starts screaming for help. That’s about where the line is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Penetration is the line, set by the law.

Rape is the forced sexual intercourse. Sexual assault is any other forced sexual act that is achieved with aggression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rape is being forced to have sex against one's will. Sexual assault can be literally anything that is remotely sexual and also unwanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well both of these terms have a formal definition.,, I’d refer to that

0|0
    0|0
  • When a penetrated his finger it's as sexual assualt & when a guy penetrated his penis then it's a rape..

0|0
    0|1
  • I was once on a jury in a sexual assult case and they never actually told us

0|0
    0|0
  • At the legal definition. Although I think we should add being forced to penetrate as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t fuk around with dumbass thots so I’ll never have to deal with that stupid shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • First it would the be the woman's opinion and then it would be up to law enforcement.

0|0
    0|0
  • dick or vagina is exposed or groped

1|0
    0|0
  • Penetration

0|0
    0|0
  • Legally it’s the same charge

0|0
    0|0
  • I leave that to the courts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Penetration

0|0
    0|0
  • force and unwilling to do what is going on

0|0
    0|0
  • At the legal definition

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• When he doesn't get to penetrate you with either his fingers or penis it's assault, when he successfully penetrates you it's rape

1|0
    0|1
  • I consider rape to be a kind of sexual assault.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forceful penetration by penis, fingers, objects

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes