What’s the most obscure word you know?

I see some pretty horrific spellings of words on GAG each day, so out of curiosity, I’m wondering: what’s the hardest [English] word you know off the top of your head?
What’s the most obscure word you know?

Rules
— Must be off the top of your head. No dictionary or online searching.
— Must be able to define word, but you don’t need to write the definition out.
— Feel free to downvote a post if you know the word. Upvote if you don’t know it.

Example: Let’s say I put “proselytize,” and you knew the definition (“advocate for a belief”), then you’d downvote my post. If you didn’t know it, you’d upvote my post.

MHO goes to most obscure (upvoted) word!

1221