Will being pregnant cause a postive Clear Blue Ovulation test?

Soooooooo long story short I'm pregnant and I have some clear blue ovulation test I was using before I got pregnant. The issue is that these were the very first time I had used them and I tested everyday and got the same and I was looking at the box today (cleaning) and it seems like the result I thought was a slight positive might have actually been negative. I would really like a clear head on the day I actually ovulated, but no one else I know tracks their period for me to know if they were actually ovulating or not so I'd have to do it myself.
Updates:
2d
I don't need to buy any test. I have the old ones I used. I just wanted to make sure that if I, as a pregnant woman, peed on an ovulation test if it would give me a negative result because I believe I was reading it wrong in the early stages.

I read that some test could pick up pregnancy giving you a false positive and some don't.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends. Different tests show different things sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ovulation tests are not testing for the same thing that pregnancy tests are testing for.

Consider using an app like Planned Parenthood's "On The Spot" that can help you get a better idea of when you're ovulating.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I use the clue app which works great. Can I pm you?

• 2d

Sure.

• 2d

Apparently I can message you, but I'm your most recent follower if you don't mind messaging me.

• They're completely different tests. Buy some dollar tree tests.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I don't need test.

• Ovulation tests and pregnancy tests are totally different.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I was asking because I read that it was possible for it to give a false positive with a pregnant woman so I just wanted to make sure.

Recommended myTakes