Will being pregnant cause a postive Clear Blue Ovulation test?

Soooooooo long story short I'm pregnant and I have some clear blue ovulation test I was using before I got pregnant. The issue is that these were the very first time I had used them and I tested everyday and got the same and I was looking at the box today (cleaning) and it seems like the result I thought was a slight positive might have actually been negative. I would really like a clear head on the day I actually ovulated, but no one else I know tracks their period for me to know if they were actually ovulating or not so I'd have to do it myself.
2d
I don't need to buy any test. I have the old ones I used. I just wanted to make sure that if I, as a pregnant woman, peed on an ovulation test if it would give me a negative result because I believe I was reading it wrong in the early stages.

I read that some test could pick up pregnancy giving you a false positive and some don't.

31