Is it wrong for me to think that girls are very shallow?

It seems like every girl only dates athletic guys who have strong jawlines with a six pack bod & are tall. Other guys don't seem to have a chance if they don't meet those standards. If only we could choose our own genetics 😒

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah no. You can get girls because you have a shitty attitude and blame your unattractiveness on the fact we must all be gold digger sluts.

2|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Uh I think you should correct that statement before the 'all girls like bad boys' train hits you haha

• Show All
    • 5d

Sure you can. I'd probably feel better off.
      Now, why don't women want you? Because you think that they're shallow and after buff bodies.

• 5d

Yes. I feel i have to be buff or ripped just to get a girl interested

• It's wrong because it's not especially true when you look at the whole of womankind. And we aren't especially more shallow than men who also date for looks and other factors that don't really matter much in scheme of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well tbh, I like that type of guys as well.
    It isn't exactly shallowness, it's what you feel attractive.
    Like you can't choose your genetics, we can't choose what we are getting aroused from either.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Then why does that change later on?

• You're surrounding yourself with the wrong girls then

0|0
    1|2
  • You're wrong but whatever lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all girls are shallow

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• And it is wrong for girls to think guys are shallow. Goes both ways. Why would you even go for girls who goes for athletic guys when girls who are like that are more likely to be athletic themselves? I cannot them you if you only go for hot girls with perfect curves and boobs size.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I think i know who this is in an anonymous form. I copied my text just in case you will delete my comment again.

• 5d

I don't just go for those kind of girls. And no, i'm not gonna delete anything

• "Love" is just sexual attraction with an exceptionally close friendship.

Most relationships are just casual friends with little in common beyond the interest of boning each other and riding the "honeymoon" phase.

0|0
    0|0
  • "It seems like every girl only dates athletic guys who have strong jawlines with a six pack bod & are tall. Other guys don't seem to have a chance if they don't meet those standards."

Unequivocally untrue

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope its not wrong.
    You think based on what you have seen and experienced.

Your thinking may chance when your experience does.

And sure those girls are something 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You think this because you yourself are going for shallow girls. Of course the hottest girls will only go for the hottest guys. Guys and girls are equally shallow.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I'm talking about all girls though

• 5d

Yeah but aren’t us dudes mostly the same ya know, like we also try to get the hottest chick. You gotta find chicks who are in the same ballpark as you my guy

• Not all girls are like that, just the dumb bimbos.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because they are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes