Do you accept the lgbt+ community? 🏳️‍🌈?

Hello ! I wanted to know how you feel about lgbt+ people. Or if you are one how do you feel against gay jokes or anything like that? Im bisexual and i do jokes sometimes and i dont mind others doing jokes either unless there serious and hate them.. i try to stay cool and calm but i just dont find it nice at all. Lgbt + people shouldt be treated differently its just wrong.. were all humans in the end and its just so mean to do so. Some people call it an illness and i see it as just a prefference. And if it were to be one you shouldt be so mean towards those people. Like if you were to see example a autistic person you wouldt be mean right? Then why be against lgbt+. IM NOT SAYING IT IS BUT.. if you think that why act like that? I dont understand it much and im not to into that so if i got this wrong somehow please explain. Im just ranting and im not to good at this.. i sound so cringey but im just saying what i think about this, so what do you think about the lgbt+ community?🏳️‍🌈
Updates:
1d
GUYS I DONT KINDA DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING DONT TAKE IT LIKE IN A MEAN WAY I JUST PRETTY MUCH COPY PASTED WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THISS

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I support their decision to be whatever they wanna be, and like whoever they wanna like, and marry whoever they wanna marry, but I don't support many of their politics.

0|0
    0|1
  • Frankly speaking... I don't care. I have no hatred towards the LGBT community, but I am annoyed at hearing about it every 30 seconds.

What I don't understand is that I would assume the LGBT rights movement was about getting society to view its members based on their personality and character traits vs their gender/sexual preference.

However now it seems to me that they want to be treated special because simply because they are LGBT. It's not about rights or discrimination anymore, it's about narcissism special treatment. Once Caitlyn Jenner started being referred to in the MSM as a "hero" I think most straight people said "ok this is taking things a bit too far" and kind of turned off to the whole LGBT thing.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1d

I agree !! I feel like poeple are over doing it.. and i just some people wouldt shove it in your face that there gay 24/7 but it happends and its sad that it does..

• it's your life, you do with it as you please.
    Try to lighten up, people like to joke and they aren't always intended to be offensive.

Ironically, hanging out with LGBT associated people has made me more homophobic and transphobic. Especially the ones that think they need to make straight people feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bi and can't stand the community lol, it's riddled with social justice fuckers.

0|1
    0|1
    • 1d

I dont understand much sorry im not that good at these stuff but i totally agree that the community are very annoying. Like we dont needa know your gay every hour.. and be treated more better cause you are gay.. i just simply like girls and guys and i wish people were kinda chill about it xD

• 1d

Yeah, the only big deal with sex is consent (no fucking kids, animals, forcing sex, etc) but other than that, live and let live. You or I being bi doesn't hurt jackshit.

• 1d

Agreed those people who do that need help honestly..

• You just compared making fun of an autistic person to making fun of a gay person... that’s messed up

1|0
    0|0
  • I accept it, but mostly because I don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. I accept gays and lesbians but the community should get off my lawn.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, you're cool.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I accept them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don’t care what they do tbh, I genuinely couldn’t care less.
    From what I’ve seen there are some people that identify themselves with a ton of sexualities thag I didn’t even know existed, parading naked on the streets with a rainbow flag.

1|2
    0|1
  • Totally in support and so pleased to see a new enlightenment that was literally outlawed in my youth

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, why wouldn't i

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm religious, so personally, I won't say I accept it. But that's not to say I treat them badly or anything, I'm just neutral, I don't think positively or negativity about it. As long as they're not the SJW type, I treat them with equal respect.

The 'T' part in LGBT I do have a slight problem with, but only if they begin hormones and transitioning before they're 18.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Trans people i feel uncomfterble a lot.. ngl. But thats true age should be 18 plus about it 👌🏻

• I agree with juxtapose... I’m bi but the community is annoying lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Not Into it and would rather not deal with it myself (as in friends, family etc) but they're doing less damage than most so they can get on with it. 👍

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes