Do you accept the lgbt+ community? 🏳️‍🌈?

Hello ! I wanted to know how you feel about lgbt+ people. Or if you are one how do you feel against gay jokes or anything like that? Im bisexual and i do jokes sometimes and i dont mind others doing jokes either unless there serious and hate them.. i try to stay cool and calm but i just dont find it nice at all. Lgbt + people shouldt be treated differently its just wrong.. were all humans in the end and its just so mean to do so. Some people call it an illness and i see it as just a prefference. And if it were to be one you shouldt be so mean towards those people. Like if you were to see example a autistic person you wouldt be mean right? Then why be against lgbt+. IM NOT SAYING IT IS BUT.. if you think that why act like that? I dont understand it much and im not to into that so if i got this wrong somehow please explain. Im just ranting and im not to good at this.. i sound so cringey but im just saying what i think about this, so what do you think about the lgbt+ community?🏳️‍🌈
1d
GUYS I DONT KINDA DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING DONT TAKE IT LIKE IN A MEAN WAY I JUST PRETTY MUCH COPY PASTED WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THISS

69