Would you say my goals in life are realistic or unrealistic?

The minimum lifestyle I would be content living would include:
- working in some sort of artist position at any game studio
- having weekends off, and working between 40 and 50 hrs/week
- having an attractive, loyal, affectionate, and compatible life partner
- no kids
- no pets
- loft style, one bedroom apartment in the city, within 10 min drive of some sort of restaurant plaza and shopping center
- new car
- having enough left over money to have a gaming rig and home theater setup with the best specs on the market (and keep updating them as technology advances)
- having enough left over money to order take out at least once a day

What do you think?
  • Realistic
  • Unrealistic

68