What is the most disgusting or evil thing in your opinion?

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• There is no worse wrong. In my eyes all wrong doings are equally bad.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Genocide, cold-blooded murder, pedophilia, torture and psychopaths manipulating their victims.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• People who abuse other people/animals.

Fucking disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pedophilia

I place it higher than murder or rape because it is a child that is the victim.

A helpless human being that is looking up to adults to protect her/him and not to abuse the child sexually for the sole benefit of a few sick people.

I am very adamant about it. A convicted male rapist M-U-S-T be chemically castrated and governments MUST implement a life long ban on any occupation by a convicted rapist (male or female) to ever have a chance to come close to a teenager younger than the age of 18 when performing a profession. A central register MUST be implemented, not only nationwide but internationally where those criminals have a PERMANENT record.

0|0
    0|0
  • Child molestors, rapists and cold-blooded murderers.

0|0
    0|0
  • As of Now... Then Dems. xxoo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• The most evil thing in my opinion, is when another human being is abusing a minor in any sense whether it be sexually, violently, mentally etc - that is evil and should be dealt with in an evil way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing real harm to people, be it physical, mental, reputation or sexual, because you get a kick from it, or self gratification is involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • capitalism... and here come the downvotes by those too blid to see it

0|0
    0|0
  • People who abuse Pets, Elderly people, Babies
    ones that can't fend for their self.

0|0
    0|0
  • An SJW and a Trump supporter spawning a child from hell together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money greed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes