Is it wrong for a woman to not want to have any children?

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• No. It's up to everyone to choose what they wants to do with their lives. Not every man or woman wants, are motivated or capable to take care of children of different reasons. Some doesn't want some because they needs time to relax and feels more free, and others may not be able to do so because of economically, personal or health reasons. Forcing people to have children may increase the child abuse rate. Not everyone have a personality fit to raise children regardless of what's between their legs.

0|1
    0|0
  • NOPE. Anybody who said it's wrong is probably those people that are brought up with some overly serious and ridiculous beliefs from the religion they had been indoctrinated with.

ONLY YOU can decide what you WANT to have in your life and what you DON'T WANT to have in your life and don't let anybody else push you around or tell you otherwise.

2|1
    0|0
    • As a religious person myself I think it's up to people if they wants children or not. Not having children has it's benefits too.

• @curiousnorway Not all religious people are the same about how they feel or think about this subject matter. I still believe that it's better to spare somebody new all of the troubles and miseries they otherwise would have to face and go through once they are born and brought into this kind of a world and reality. And that adoption should always be considered as an alternative, particularly to orphans. Since they're already born, added here into this world like the rest of us, you, me and everybody else and will have to deal with this reality like all of us have to now thus it is not the same as subjecting someone new to all of this.

Most Helpful Girls

• nope. I don't want either. I never wanted to.
    when I was younger and said this, my parents would say 'oh, you're gonna change your mind by 16' then 'by 18' then 'by 20'. now I'm waiting for 25. haha
    bs

0|1
    0|0
    • If they ever get on your nerves and get pushy, remind them of all the horrible tragedies that are unexpected and can happen to someone throughout their entire lifetime. Those that insist are gambling with the welfare and outcome and fate of another person brought into existence. The worst one can ever have to face and go through us having to bury one's own child (ren) should anything horrible ever happen and go wrong unexpectedly. Those that insist you would or should change your mind, you may want to remind them and ask whether they had invested into and purchased life insurance policies for all of their children.

• Not at all. It's her life, she has a right to decide if she wants to have children or not. It doesn't make any any less of a woman or person

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The one thing we know about women from tens of thousands of years of History is that they have a "biological clock."

You can't hear the ticking yet, but when the alarm goes off, if you've screwed up your chance of becoming a mother, the rest of your life will be pure Hell.

I didn't design females to be this way, incidentally, so don't take it out on me, I'm just the messenger.

0|0
    2|0
    • They can always adopt or have their reproductive cells preserved for later use and then there's alsi using a surrogate. As long as they can afford it then the bio clock thing is actually irrelevant.

• Show All
    • @JudgmentDay Yes, consider everything, but don't pin all your hopes of retirement on winning the lottery.

• What do you mean by that? Winning the lottery, in particular to the largest jackpots are damn near impossible and improbable, all completely random and unfavorable.

• of course not. its your life your choice. just make sure your partner in the future is aware of this in case he wants kids

1|1
    0|0
  • No, it's definitely not wrong. I don't want children, and I know plenty of other women who don't. It's personal preference.

1|2
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't want kids either, it's your choice.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope if you don’t want that there’s nothing wrong with it, just a life that’s not for you 🤷🏼‍♂️

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I don’t want kids. I have my reasons. But it is wrong for someone to be an asshole towards you just cause you don’t want kids.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's not wrong at all, but I have found that with any decision like that in life: always give yourself the freedom to change.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Its the choice of the woman if she wants to have kids.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you don't want children than that's your choice.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Its her choice. Its important that the spouse also agrees and has a similar opinion though

0|1
    0|0
  • Its ok. there is Men Who doesn't want To have any children. But its all about the woman choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong per se, but it is encouraged to have children.

0|0
    2|0
  • No, not at all. It’s your body and your life.

1|2
    0|0
  • Not at all

2|1
    0|0
  • Nah children are gross and annoying

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, it's better in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
    • One more person born is equals to one more person has to die some day.

• Show All
    • It's really simple, if something is or was already fine the way it is or was, then JUST LEAVE IT THE WAY IT WAS/IS. If it ain't broke, then why fix it?

• @JudgmentDay Yeah I was about to say that lol

• nope; not wrong

2|1
    0|0
  • it's not wrong

3|1
    0|0
  • No.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Not at all.
    Her body, her choice

1|1
    0|1
  • No...

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

2|1
    0|0
  • No it is amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Having children makes a woman complete

0|0
    3|3
  • Not wrong, just unusual. But your 18-24? my sister was adamant that she didn't want to have any children her whole life. then she got married. And at 35 her tune changed.

0|0
    1|0
  • No you can do whatever you want.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes