Is it wrong for a woman to not want to have any children?

1218

Most Helpful Guys

• No. It's up to everyone to choose what they wants to do with their lives. Not every man or woman wants, are motivated or capable to take care of children of different reasons. Some doesn't want some because they needs time to relax and feels more free, and others may not be able to do so because of economically, personal or health reasons. Forcing people to have children may increase the child abuse rate. Not everyone have a personality fit to raise children regardless of what's between their legs.

• NOPE. Anybody who said it's wrong is probably those people that are brought up with some overly serious and ridiculous beliefs from the religion they had been indoctrinated with.

ONLY YOU can decide what you WANT to have in your life and what you DON'T WANT to have in your life and don't let anybody else push you around or tell you otherwise.

• As a religious person myself I think it's up to people if they wants children or not. Not having children has it's benefits too.

• @curiousnorway Not all religious people are the same about how they feel or think about this subject matter. I still believe that it's better to spare somebody new all of the troubles and miseries they otherwise would have to face and go through once they are born and brought into this kind of a world and reality. And that adoption should always be considered as an alternative, particularly to orphans. Since they're already born, added here into this world like the rest of us, you, me and everybody else and will have to deal with this reality like all of us have to now thus it is not the same as subjecting someone new to all of this.

Most Helpful Girls

• nope. I don't want either. I never wanted to.
    when I was younger and said this, my parents would say 'oh, you're gonna change your mind by 16' then 'by 18' then 'by 20'. now I'm waiting for 25. haha
    bs

• If they ever get on your nerves and get pushy, remind them of all the horrible tragedies that are unexpected and can happen to someone throughout their entire lifetime. Those that insist are gambling with the welfare and outcome and fate of another person brought into existence. The worst one can ever have to face and go through us having to bury one's own child (ren) should anything horrible ever happen and go wrong unexpectedly. Those that insist you would or should change your mind, you may want to remind them and ask whether they had invested into and purchased life insurance policies for all of their children.

• Not at all. It's her life, she has a right to decide if she wants to have children or not. It doesn't make any any less of a woman or person