Do you think that every time you say im glad im not fat or chuckle at someone with a weight problem, do you think u gain a little weight as a result?

I think this is called karma

1410

Most Helpful Girls

• Hell yes !! Karma got my ass. I gained 13 lbs.

Most Helpful Guys

128
  • LOL no

• No. But I wouldn’t like people saying that kind of stuff about me if I was in that persons situation. So I try to be respectful towards anyone with weight issues or any other types of problems 😊

• that's not how weight gain works. weight gain works by overeating for long periods of time. i do sometimes chuckle at fat people but i never disrespect a fat person at the gym cause those are the ones in the gym who deserve the most respect.

• When people ask me what my favorite machone @ the gym i always reply " the vending machine".

• That's not how science works...

Plus, I only ever make comments about overly fat people who clearly are like that on purpose and not because of genes.

• No fat people are fat cuz they have no self control and deserve our ridicule

• Yes but I don't assume there are health problems you can't see and nobody should judge anyone's anything

• I try not to say anything I wouldn’t want said about me. In my experience when I act evil that same evil comes back. NO thanks!

• No i don't say anything i just hope and pray for that person
    with a weight problem to get the help that they need.

• There is no scientific basis for that belief, so I would say no.

• I never said something like that but this is certainly not how nature works.

• It does. Every year it's more gym😒

• @wowgirl20q probably because the overweight people get sick of being made fun of and change their life style. :P

• I don't know why, but this reminded me of the movie 'Thinner'. lol

• You sound like you never had an education.

• No..

• That would be fair, but that's not how it works.

• Lmao that’s funny

• I've never said that.

• That's not how shit works.

• Nah we don't live in a perfect world.

• Yes lol

• I don't know I’ve never said that so