I think that my friend has a crush on my mom, and I feel bad. what should I do?

Anonymous
I’m 18 and there is this 21 years old guy, that’s befriended me, at university. At first everyone thought that he has a crush on me, but he talks more with my mother than with me. And he told me that he saw me for the first time with my sister ( he thought that my mom was my sister when she came with me) but he was surprised when I told him that it was my mom. I admit that my mother is very attractive and she look younger but I feel disturbed because he keeps telling me that she’s a real babe, and he’s always flirting with her. My mom is 40 but she’s not a cougar or something so she just thought that he’s a polite little boy, except that he always tell her sentences like ( too bad I’m not 20 older!). But since he has lost his mom ( she died) my mom think that the only reason he likes her is because he see a kind of a mother figure And I feel that the only reasons he proposed to tutor me on my lessons at home is to see her more often. I asked him if he had a crush on her ( in a funny way) and he replied with ( why not?). This guy is really popular so I don’t want to confront him directly but I don’t want him to flirt with my mom either, despite that she’s divorced. What should I do?
3
0