Accidentally swallowed 1cm of polymer plastic, will I be ok?

So yeah I was eating really quickly and accidentally swallowed a 1cm piece of polymer plastic (stuff that melts when placed in boiling water, you can reshape it etc). This happened last night and my tummy is feeling a bit sore at the minute. Will I be ok?
  • You’ll probably poop it out.
    Vote A
  • You should see your doctor
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

12
  • You should just poop it out, but you may call poisin control or a health provider

    1|0
    0|0
    • I’m sure I’ll be ok thank you 🙄😳

  • CALL THIS NUMBER IMMEDIATELY! ...

    POISON CONTROL CENTER: (800) 222-1222

    I'M NOT KIDDING!!

    0|0
    0|0
    • I’m sure I’ll be fine, I’m still alive🙄

    • Show All
    • Thank you, thats really helpful 😊

    • You're welcome

  • What were you eating so quickly?

    0|0
    0|0
    • It’s a long story. Anyway, it was a 1cm by 1cm hard plastic.

Recommended myTakes

Loading...