Which guy would get more girls?

Which guy would get more girls?
  • Attractive who is a douchebag/asshole
  • Unattractive guy with great personality

1113

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought that biscuit will be among the answer choices, now I'm disappointed. 😢

1012
  • Unattractive guy with a great personality.

Guys, don't assume every woman is drawn to "bad boys."
    No, not all of us are. Never dated one, not attracted to them... at all.
    I figure they'll wind up in jail or hurt whomever tries to date him.

• That is nice to hear.😊

• @YvanKarma Correct, I said that. BUT... we tend to put guy's personalities and other traits ahead of that when looking for a partner.

• *edit - I didn't say that; I'm thinking of another question (I've been answering too many questions on here today and they're running together, LOL).
      But the rest does apply- looks don't matter in the long run; a guy needs a good personality to make most women happy.

I won't account for girls just looking for flings, one night stands, or are using guys

• Attractive guy would attract more girls. If getting here means just to attract/obtain sex. In general attractive people of both genders have more opportunities always.

If getting means be able to be in a working and lasting relationship, the unattractive boy has more chances to get this because of personality, however would need a lot of time and patience to get a girl attention, and a lot of assertiveness and capacity to deal with inner demons. Whereas the asshole would have more opportunities but usually would screw up all possibility of serious relationship, and if the asshole get a working relationship, maybe he's not enaugh an asshole.

• Attractive guy but the good personality will keep the girl longer

• The unattractive fuy no doubt.
    But i do have very high standards for his personality too..
    He needs to be shaved from top to bottom too..

• How often do you hear of douchebags saying they dont get girls😂

• Attractive who is a douchebag/asshole

all girls care about is the hunky douchbag

• I did some research on it. I tried to find a book called: "How to date an Unattractive guy with great personality."
    Zilch. Ah, but i did come across:
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...5_QL70_.jpg
    I could only find four volumes, but maybe there are more if you look harder.
    www.amazon.com/dp/1537432621/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

• It's 2019, looks are everything, because a large percentage are just hooking up nowadays so obviously the attractive asshole

• Usually the asshole does, but doesn't last long. While the kind people get dissed off.

• Not being arrogant about who you are can also be pretending to be something you're not. Honestly and consistency are attributes women look for. Fake politeness is creepy. Arrogance is honest. Just because you tell them they're special doesn't mean they're ganna touch your penis. You gotta be real and they have to like you for who you are. Just because everyone who joked with you, you considered a douchebag doesn't mean they have that thin of skin. Have you ever thought she has more balls than you and that's why she's not attracted to you?

• Whichever guy has the best graham crackers.

• The attractive guy no contest.

• Attractive who is a douchebag/asshole

• Attractive who is a douchebag/asshole

• The douchebag.

• The attractive guy no doubt

• The guy who is attractive

• Unattractive girl/ woman with a great personality

• WTF is a great personality anyway?

• Uhmm, girls/women strongly care about looks. If it really was the personality, many dudes would at least get laid or whatever. But get placed in the friendzone and what not lol.

• Based on the graham crackers, should I go with honey or cinnamon?
    Hmmm, honey is sweet. Cinnamon adds spice with a little sweetness. But honey stays sweeter longer. I guess honey, even though I like cinnamon too.

And honey taste good with chocolate and marshmallows. Mmmm.

I think with cinnamon, since it’s spicy and sweet. It’s good by itself. But with honey being just sweet, you can add different varieties.

Both are good.

• Come on man we all know girls like bad boy douchbags they can denying but we all see it we know and they know but of course they won't admit it