You can only have one.
  • I’d rather be loved.
    Vote A
  • I’d rather be respected.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok this doesn't specifically mean romantic bullshit, not everything is about that people! But thats my bad i lacked giving information.

Anyway, being loved without being respected- i think it is possible. People that love us eventually lie to our faces, invade our privacy, not knowing and respecting boundaries anymore. Or for instance, i have a friend who did something stupid like cheating on her husband with another boy, i lost respect for her, but somehow i still love her.
And so far, 73 percent of the votes on the poll are people who’d rather be respected than loved, so y'all know whats up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can respect without love, but you can't truly love without respect. So I don't think it's a choice that can be reasonably made.

2|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would rather be respected, but its not an easy choice to make that's for sure

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do not think that you can really love someone you don't respect.

1|0
    1|1
  • I actually really like being hated but respected. I love the look in people's eyes when they want to do shit but they know better.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need both. If you love someone but don't respect them it won't work and if you really respected someone but didn't love it can not work.

1|0
    0|0
  • respect is the foundation to all healthy relationships - platonic included
    love is not

1|0
    0|0
  • Respected

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d rather be respected

1|0
    0|0