Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?

Guys:
Tall=6 feet+ (183+)
Avarage: 5'9-5'11 (175-182 cm)
Short=5'8 and below (173/174cm and below)

Girls:
Tall:5'6+ (168 cm+)
Avarage: 5'4-5'5 (163-165 cm)
Short: 5'3 and below (160 cm and below)
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm TALL and I prefer tall/avarage heighted girls
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm AVARAGE height and I prefer avarage/tall heighted girls
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm SHORT and I prefer short girls
    Vote C
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm TALL/AVARAGE and I prefer short girls
    Vote D
  • Other (comment)
    Vote E

22

Most Helpful Guys

• I am short at 5'3" and I prefer a tall woman. (Over 6 feet would be nice...😊)

• That's really intressting. Why do you want a women that's mush taller than you?

• Thankyou I try atleast! So are you!:)

• Thank you my lady.πŸ˜„

• I'm 6ft tall and prefer shorter girls

• That's Nice. What would be the ideal height?

• no, lol Only on special occasions

• OkayπŸ‘Œ