Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?

Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?

Guys:
Tall=6 feet+ (183+)
Avarage: 5'9-5'11 (175-182 cm)
Short=5'8 and below (173/174cm and below)

Girls:
Tall:5'6+ (168 cm+)
Avarage: 5'4-5'5 (163-165 cm)
Short: 5'3 and below (160 cm and below)
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm TALL and I prefer tall/avarage heighted girls
    Vote A
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm AVARAGE height and I prefer avarage/tall heighted girls
    Vote B
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm SHORT and I prefer short girls
    Vote C
  • Guys, are you short/tall/avarage and what do you prefer?I'm TALL/AVARAGE and I prefer short girls
    Vote D
  • Other (comment)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I am short at 5'3" and I prefer a tall woman. (Over 6 feet would be nice...😊)

1|1
    0|0
    • That's really intressting. Why do you want a women that's mush taller than you?

• Show All
    • Thankyou I try atleast! So are you!:)

• Thank you my lady.πŸ˜„

• I'm 6ft tall and prefer shorter girls

1|0
    0|0
    • That's Nice. What would be the ideal height?

• Show All
    • no, lol Only on special occasions

• OkayπŸ‘Œ

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Uh, most girls I see on a daily basis are pretty much around my height (6'1) and I'm about average length here.

I'm fine with supposed 'tall' girls to your standards since that's just short in my experience. Also fine with all those others

1|0
    1|0
    • Wow! Where are you from?

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Definitely, y'all ninjas. I have a friend of 5'4 and sometimes she disappears, because she has the tendency to walk away. If she was taller, we'd still see her, but we can't.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ exacly 😜

• I am 5'9 and am ok with anything between 5'2 and 5'8. I don't really have a strong preference for short or tall as I find them both attractive in different ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 5'2 and prefer short.

Height isn't really a determining factor in whether or not I'm attracted to a girl, but dating-wise, someone the same height as myself or close to it, sounds ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am 6'5" and i prefer girls that are 5'2" or shorter but its just my preference and not a deal breaker

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow! That's a huge difference. Why?

• Show All
    • As a friend? But I am anonynous

• I'm tall, I do like short girls, but it's not a dealbreaker and have actually dated more tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's Nice! Whats your ideal height?

• I don't know. I find it very cute when girls/women are like 5', but I've never dated someone that short really so … maybe i'd start find it frustrating? But I think i'd like it.

TBH, everything from 4'11 to 5'3 is varying levels of tiny to me.

• Okay well you could Always try it and see how it is

• I'm a little below average height at roughly 5'9". I don't care what their height is.

2|0
    0|0
    • OkayπŸ‘Œ
      Could you date a girl taller than you?

• Yeah, I would date a girl taller than me.

• Okay that's Nice!

• You forgot I'm real tall and they're all short to me. I never see any over 6'4".

1|0
    1|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ» I guess you prefer tall women?

• Never cared either way. Like the idea of not bending over for them anymore. I guess tall.

• Yeah that's understandble

• i prefer 5 foot 7 and above. im 6 foot 1. short girls aren't as attractive to me for some reason

1|0
    1|0
    • Nice!:) Do You prefer avarage or tall girls?

• from your categorization, you would consider them tall.

• πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• 6 foot is tall? Anyway I prefer between 5-5 and 5-8. 5' 3" is too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • 'm 6'3" and prefer women that are 5'4" +/- several inches.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stand at 6'0 exactly, The height of my partner doesn't matter as long as they don't care about my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m 6’3” and prefer 6’+ girls, but since they are rare, I am not too picky based on height.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm 6'1 and love tall girls like my height or taller :O

1|0
    0|0
  • Im taller then most 6'1 and i like short girls

2|0
    0|0
    • What height would you prefer the most? Like between 5'3-5'0? Or?

• Show All
    • Yeah buddy im really tall at my school sometimes i feel too tall lot of mexicans at my school and they are very short i look huge next to them

• Oh well you will problaby grow even more. May be till you are 6'3 but there are many girls that love tall guys so that's not a bad thing. And I Think the guys feel worse standing next to you then you do next to them.

• Tall.
    I'm 6'4"

1|0
    1|0
    • That's understandble lol

• I'm tall I like all girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • You need more choices...

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't fit

• Show All
    • Can the administrators do nothing to change it?

After all, I would not mind letting him have it if he desires.😊

• Girls and height lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just made it into tall :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m tall and like tall girls

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes