When you’re mad at someone, what do you do?

• Avoid them
    Vote A
  • Confront them
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends... Usually I'll give myself a little space from them and let myself cool down a bit. Most of the time I realize it's not a big deal, let it go, and go back to normal behavior with them.

If it still bugs me after I've had some time to think about it, then I will try to figure out how I want to confront them about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid them. I need some time alone to clear my head and calm down. Then I can go out and be ready to have a decent conversation. I believe most guys are like this because the standard or natural coping mechanism for guys is to have some aline-time. Especially if they are stressed or tired.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I either tell them or make it obvious to them. I can't hide it even if I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • I either be brutally confronting them or completely ignoring them. There's no in between. Depends on the situation which one it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid them. I have a hard time controlling my emotions and usually me acting on them involves me crying and then going berserk on whatever upset me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently having a conflict with my one roommate. She really aggressive towards us so we are avoiding her at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid them until I can organize my thoughts. Sometimes I don't even really know why I'm feeling the way I am about something

0|0
    0|0
  • "B" But sometimes "A" lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how mad I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes both