What’s the strangest memory do you had in your childhood? what do you think of mine?

I’m from France and When I was 4 years old we went to a trip into England. and once we were going on an excursion in a forest. but during a pose I moved slightly away from my family to visit the surroundings. until I lose sight of my family. I tried to retrace my steps, but it was useless. I went further and started crying until a young man came to me. he was on a horse, and he had rushed towards me. at that time I spoke only French, so I did not understand him when he was talking, but I remember that he had carried me on his horse, and then he stopped and he went down from his horse to give me a rose, which he offered me with a smile and it immediately calmed me down. i was brainwashed with disney princess cartoons, he had black hair and blue eyes like (Eric) the prince of the little mermaid, and the gesture he had made had reminded me of a cartoon where a prince charming acted the Same way , especially since he had a horse. He gave me also his sandwich because I was hungry, and then we went to the police office when he spent more than 2 hours with me, till my family showed up. I felt so bad because I sleeped on his lap, instead of spending more time with him. He was so caring and protective, and gentle that I felt like the princesses of the fairy tails with their princes. I know that I was very lucky because i could have crossed the path of a pedophile instead of « my savior ». I still have the rose that he offered me, but as she fanned I scotched her in my notebook. My mom told me that he was 16 and that I was walking in the propriety of his family when I meet him. I’m not in love with him now of cours, but I truly used to believe that he was a Prince Charming 😂. What’s the strangest memory do you had in your childhood? what do you think of mine?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute story :) thanks for that :)

My greatest near-death experience.
    It was winter and wintery outside. I was 9 years old and playing outside with my bestfriend at the time. We were exploring and playing in a small area that we had to cross a frozen waterfall to get to. My friend was done playing at that place and had walked down to the road, waiting for me come down. I finished up playing in the snow and headed towards the path leading across the frozen waterfall. It was completely frozen and at least 4 meters down to the bottom. As I walked across, I had to crawl on my knees and hands to best avoid slipping into the bumpy abyss. Of course; I started sliding. Slowly, then faster. There were no grassy spots or anything on the ice, so everywhere around me was completely icy and slippy. Gliding backwards with my face facing up towards the path, I thought and knew that at this point I had passed my last chance to stop sliding. I kept sliding. And mind you, it was only getting steeper and icier the closer I came to the edge. Then suddenly I stopped sliding.
    I remember feeling a slight poke/pat on my back that arrived in that moment, like it was stopping me from sliding. the poke was about the size of 2 adult fingers pushing against me. It might have just been my jacket thightening around my back, but I'm 100% sure my pose was 99% static, so there's not really a chance of that being the reason for the poke.
    Then i crawled up again and walked down the snowy path leading to the road where my friend was waiting. He didn't see what had just happened, but I told him. He seemed uniterested and didn't say anything more about.

If I had slid down that waterfall I would very much most likely have died. I have some theories about what it could be that saved me, but they are both paranormal.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a beautiful memory! I have lots of memory as a child but I have mostly scary ones.

My cousins used to own a very nice house. I would often go sleepover. I never liked the master bedroom because it was spooky. I never felt ease being in there. My cousins and I were playing doctor and nurse in the hallway. We alternated from the master bedroom to the hallway and the bathroom in the hallway. I had to number two so I told my cousins to play near me because I was scared. I sat on the toilet, my poop was about to come out when I heard a distinct old woman laugh. I looked at my cousins and they were talking, role playing and none of them laughed so I got scared, tightened my butt so my poop wouldn't come out and I quickly ran to them.

I heard a crazy women laugh once in the bedroom. It scared me half to death. I would put my wars to the door. My Aunt and Uncle talked but while they were talking I'd hear an old woman making noises as if she was struggling. Scared the hell out of me.

Years passed by. My Uncle and Aunt got divorced and they no longer live in the house. When I told my cousins about it, they'd tell me that two couple doctor's lived in the house before they moved in. The doctors used to have patients in the house. And that scared the f out of me. F that house lol. I still have scary dreams about it even though I'm in my 20s. It's been 15 years now. I'll never go back to that sketchy house.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That sure is a strange experience.

Mine was when I was little and went to a friend’s house, we were having a sleepover. Her house was huge, and I remember that while I was walking down the hall, I saw through the window of her mini terrace and there was this ghostly figure leaning on a tree. Like a girl just staring at me.

To this day I was never able to figure out what it was. Everyone said her house was “haunted” but I’m very skeptical, I don’t believe in those things even if I’ve experienced something like that.

The other experience was when I was at another friend’s house. We woke up at 8am (lol I still remember) and we both heard steps coming up the stairs. We corroborated what we heard (we asked each other if we heard it). We figured her parents were back from a quick trip to the store but their car wasn’t there. She was the only child, I was the only friend there, there wasn’t anyone else. And it couldn’t have been someone who broke in because the stairs were facing her room’s door, and she kept it open at all times. We went to check the minute we heard it and there was nothing.

So again, haven’t been able to solve that mystery to this day.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not an usual story you got there!
    Mine is a mystery I've still not solved. So one day I was playing Playmobil and didn't put them back since I knew I would play with it the next day. Then the following day I woke up and wanted to play to find a brand new princess Playmobil without the packaging. I never knew how it got there and my family doesn't either

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually a cute Story :)
    Glad it went Out good for you.

Back in russia when I was in the Kindergarten er had a Boy who was Constantly showing his wiener to everybody.
    One day one of the caretakers warned him and Said she would chopp it Off with an axe If He keeps showing it.
    He kept doing it and the caretaker showed Up with an axe 😂
    Looking Back it's kinda funny, but Back then We were kinda scared lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awwww i love your story, so adorable, my ass would have been dead in a gutter or something lol

My strangest memory would have to be when I was crying and my dad sent me outside to cry and there i was sitting outside crying my eyes out in my yard, and i saw a frog and was like "look a frog!" but crying so heavily, that was a weird one haha i was scared of the frog by the way 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was breaking into a construction site with my brothers and almost taking down a building with a backhoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my early school years I was hearing voices for awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ether the time I saw a guy's head blown off or the time I was nearly shot down buy a fighter jet

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no strange memories from my childhood and I didn't read yours

0|0
    0|0
  • When my "uncle" decided to put his dick on my ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a nice memory.
    My strangest memory of my childhood is when i captured a ladybug and decided it needed operation. I couldn't have been older than 4. i took my mom's eyebrow scissors and cut the transparent wing of the ladybug with my younger brother as my assistant and then i kept watching the ladybug to see if it can still fly...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes