Would you describe yourself as weird?

are you weird?
are you weird?
Updates:
If any of you said yes, you either have no self awareness, or you're a complete narcissist.
You're not special.
Learn some fucking empathy.

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Weird, yes, but not as a synonym of special or unique as you are implying, more like with some psychological defects I have to work on.

So what's your point doing this question? Just to say to other people "you are not special"? You could just have made a Take saying so directly. Then after the question you order others to learn empathy when you are the first one asking a question just to make a general prejudge trying to offend.

You are funny though, and kind of a real weirdo doing this kind of garbage question.

0|0
    0|1
    • So what does weird mean then, if not special or unique?

• Show All
    • So are you calling yourself a freak? What oh so uncommon traits do you have?

• I thought I was, but now I think I'm normal after seeing the behavior you had making this question which seems done with the objective of calling random people narcisists and probably make them them feel uncomfortable. But why for? What do you get? I don't think you get anything. So congratulations, probably you are weirder than most people here. Or maybe just a bored troll 🤷

Most Helpful Guys

• Literally everyone is special. No two people are completely identical, not even twins, triplets, etc. Also, your false dichotomy in regards to those who would say, "Yes." demonstrates an utter lack of training in logic. Then I looked at you age and realize that you are just another teen who thinks he is the smartest person in the room.

1|1
    0|1
    • Yeah. Everyone thinks they're smart until a month goes by.
      But I don't get your point.

• My point is that your dogmatic declaration and assumptions are unfounded.

• Like you meticulously gather evidence for every opinion you hold.

• Would you describe yourself as normal? If so, I hope I'm weird because I wouldn't want to be the type of person who thinks it's okay to sweep people into broad categories and thinks the best way to get people to care is to swear at them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ooo look at you. A self righteous fuckboy. Acting like you're perfect.

• Show All
    • Being a loser isn't an uncommon trait. You think you're you're a 1/1000 because you suck at life?
      Everyone including you says my claims are unfounded and biased. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT? You say it as if you meticulously gather, contrast, compare evidence for to back up every statement you make.

And you're deliberately missing the point just because you don't like my tone.

• My opinions are my own, my statements are usually based on something I've researched from at least couple of sources.

If I could identify the point of your post, I might have a better chance of hitting it. As far as I can tell, you asked a question, various people answered it, generally in the affirmative and then in a sweeping statement you said "If any of you said yes, you either have no self awareness, or you're a complete narcissist. You're not special." It is not constructive and is insulting. Please can you tell me your opinion of the point of your post, my perception is it is a deliberate attempt to provoke and insult people.

If you wanted to find someone who was weird by the dictionary definition, you could repeat it... "Are you weird (supernatural; unearthly)?" Or "Are you weird (connected to fate)". You asked if people would describe themselves as weird, this removes all official definition from weird and makes it entirely based on an individual's perception of the meaning of weird and themselves.

My opinion is you are just trying to inflame people because you don't feel any value of self worth unless you are actively insulting or beating others.

My statement is someone who describes themselves as weird can be self aware without being a narcissist.

It is also a statement to say that using "fucking" as an intensifier is offensive due to to fuck being an offensive word.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think we're all weird in our own ways! I've been called weird for wearing a leather hobble skirt which I could hardly move in on a night out.
    Ps you're update is very aggressive

1|0
    1|1
  • If you say you are weird you probably are not. Just trying to be "edgy" and "cool". Truly weird people usually are outcasts and do not know they are weird. They live their daily pives and wonder what is wrong with them because they try so hard to be normal and make friends without success.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been known to do so. But in reality I think I'm just too much in my head and not enough around other people, so I don't really know the difference. And even if I was more sociable overthinking would probably do a number on me anyway. I am self-aware about it, yet I still sometimes get caught up in the moment thinking some things not applying to me, 3min later I want to unthink that but actions taken cannot be undone. You just got to own it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird is subjective, which means that you have a loaded question. From time to time, we're all weird, with some of that time being in the majority for me, but my friend's are also weird, so then we're not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people drop that because they often are able to (or think they're able to) draw reasonable conclusions about people when talking to them, but me, they're speechless. They have no idea who I am, what I do, what's going through my head, what I'm doing, or what I will do, so they try to drop that insult in an attempt to drop my self esteem. There's nothing more that I wish to say about or to those people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being weird is what makes us all individually different. I’m weird, not many people said it but my siblings did 😂lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm unique but not weird. A weird person is somebody who is unique in an unpalatable or pleasant way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unique is a better generalization, but weird does fit at times. Others have definitely called me weird because I don't match their views of normal.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm definitely weird and there is nothing wrong with that. I used to be "normal" and try to fit in then I was like you know what I'm nothing like these people. I'm definitely weird and my autism has nothing to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm weird, I never considered myself special, yes I'm also narcissistic because a lot of people can't act rationally and only emotionally. I have almost no empathy for people, I never developed as a kid because I grown up isolated most of the time, and I don't like to have it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m pretty out there and haven't bumped into too many like me. Others do have similarities but are unique in their own way. I don’t think it’s inherently good or bad to be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a question is hard to answer when trying to not sound edgy, narcissistic or hipster as fuck, isn't it? But, i guess that society would see me that way since i'm very asocial and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am weird. But only in that I'm tall and athletic yet am a nerd and hate sports. That and apparently people thought I was Asexual since I wasn't chasing booty in college. Funny how rumors spread.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm strange. Because I never go out. I'm always home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I can be weird weird and awkward at times, but I just embrace it. It’s part of what makes me who I am ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't call myself weird but I haven't met a soul that hasn't said that shit to me lol. I'm like a mobster-spirited hipster type but I love myself so it's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am super normal but all my best friends call me weird

0|0
    0|0
  • We can say every one is weird? I mean can you think anyone in you life time you ever meet, that is 100% you. Exactly you haven't because it doesn't excist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t understand, your argument is that no two people are the same which I guess it’s true, but then you turn around and say that you are not special, so which is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm weird and proud. Screw you for conforming to society, and kissing up to The Man!

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends all say I got a weird sense of humour and I think differently however it's neither a good or bad thing I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangers and coworkers have called me, eccentric, abrasive, awkward, and creepy..
    Fuck if I know, I find myself annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • I describe myself as my fucking self and you don't got a fucking say in that you narcissistic fuck.
    Talking about fucking empathy you hypocrite!

1|1
    0|0
  • HELL to the TO to the THE to the YES.

I am one of the weirdest motherfuckers I know.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am weird. You are weird. Everyone online is weird. The internet is a place where weird people come together to express their weird selves and do stuff that would never be approved of irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, weird because i say neither yes nor no just eh, and definitely not typing this all out just because only commenting "Eh" is too short...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I’m weird because normal is an illusion.

“What’s normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a better description, but this is the most obvious one

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe everyone is unique in their own way. Society just groups us with common interests. What about the interests that don't overlap, huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be called weird because I have interests that not so many have, also I speak my mind when other are silent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I do consider myself as weird 😁, actually being weird is my normality

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily weird. The word peculiar fits me better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of weird. It's entirely subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I really must have pissed you off

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes. You did. Congratulations. And now I know that everyone else is just like you.

• Yes lol

1|0
    0|1
  • yyeysYEYsyszYyesySyeyySYyEs

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes, all of the best people are weird.

0|0
    0|2
    • I’m certainly not a narcissist, I literally despise myself. Sorta comes with the territory of clinical depression. You asked a question about me and I answered to the best of my ability. Then you judge my answer based off of literally nothing, check your own behavior before you accuse others of it asshole. I am weird, I have legitimate conversations with myself, I spend 50% of my time in my room and the rest doing things that absolutely have to be done outside of it. I’m 20 years old and I don’t even have my drivers license because I have severe driving anxiety, I’ve let my learners permit expire twice. I spend my free time designing characters for dungeons and dragons that I will never use because the only people I could play with never have the time to play. I’ve only ever had one job and that’s as a student worker at my college. I often spend 20-30 minutes at a time staring at walls for no particular reason because of all the medication I have to take to be an even slightly productive member of society. Fuck you and your judgy ass comments, you don’t know me and you know nothing about my life.

• Also how the fuck does weird imply special, weird is and has always had a negative connotation use a fucking dictionary.

• Unique for Sure. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • No but you are definitely special

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm very weird.

2|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't consider myself weird but quirky, yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • And proud to be

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm t o t a l l y normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not. I'm normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • I would consider myself more quirky than weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I do Do you a list or just my word will do?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yes I'm special. I eat raw liver weekly, I wear lingerie, I rip out computers out of cars and trucks and make them work without them, i have no trouble in having to eat a human for food, I like to eat bugs in the summer.

Do you want more or do I win

• Show All
    • Hey its your question

• Lmao, yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not, just broken

1|0
    0|0
  • More socially awkward than weird

1|0
    0|0