Would you describe yourself as weird?

are you weird?
are you weird?
If any of you said yes, you either have no self awareness, or you're a complete narcissist.
You're not special.
Learn some fucking empathy.

3246

Most Helpful Girls

• Weird, yes, but not as a synonym of special or unique as you are implying, more like with some psychological defects I have to work on.

So what's your point doing this question? Just to say to other people "you are not special"? You could just have made a Take saying so directly. Then after the question you order others to learn empathy when you are the first one asking a question just to make a general prejudge trying to offend.

You are funny though, and kind of a real weirdo doing this kind of garbage question.

• So what does weird mean then, if not special or unique?

• So are you calling yourself a freak? What oh so uncommon traits do you have?

• I thought I was, but now I think I'm normal after seeing the behavior you had making this question which seems done with the objective of calling random people narcisists and probably make them them feel uncomfortable. But why for? What do you get? I don't think you get anything. So congratulations, probably you are weirder than most people here. Or maybe just a bored troll 🤷

Most Helpful Guys

• Literally everyone is special. No two people are completely identical, not even twins, triplets, etc. Also, your false dichotomy in regards to those who would say, "Yes." demonstrates an utter lack of training in logic. Then I looked at you age and realize that you are just another teen who thinks he is the smartest person in the room.

• Yeah. Everyone thinks they're smart until a month goes by.
      But I don't get your point.

• My point is that your dogmatic declaration and assumptions are unfounded.

• Like you meticulously gather evidence for every opinion you hold.

• Would you describe yourself as normal? If so, I hope I'm weird because I wouldn't want to be the type of person who thinks it's okay to sweep people into broad categories and thinks the best way to get people to care is to swear at them.

• Ooo look at you. A self righteous fuckboy. Acting like you're perfect.

• Being a loser isn't an uncommon trait. You think you're you're a 1/1000 because you suck at life?
      Everyone including you says my claims are unfounded and biased. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT? You say it as if you meticulously gather, contrast, compare evidence for to back up every statement you make.

And you're deliberately missing the point just because you don't like my tone.

• My opinions are my own, my statements are usually based on something I've researched from at least couple of sources.

If I could identify the point of your post, I might have a better chance of hitting it. As far as I can tell, you asked a question, various people answered it, generally in the affirmative and then in a sweeping statement you said "If any of you said yes, you either have no self awareness, or you're a complete narcissist. You're not special." It is not constructive and is insulting. Please can you tell me your opinion of the point of your post, my perception is it is a deliberate attempt to provoke and insult people.

If you wanted to find someone who was weird by the dictionary definition, you could repeat it... "Are you weird (supernatural; unearthly)?" Or "Are you weird (connected to fate)". You asked if people would describe themselves as weird, this removes all official definition from weird and makes it entirely based on an individual's perception of the meaning of weird and themselves.

My opinion is you are just trying to inflame people because you don't feel any value of self worth unless you are actively insulting or beating others.

My statement is someone who describes themselves as weird can be self aware without being a narcissist.

It is also a statement to say that using "fucking" as an intensifier is offensive due to to fuck being an offensive word.