• No
    Vote B
  • Something else
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• If this conversation was at an amusement park I'd say the girl is in the right. Rides have height restrictions for a reason.

Since this is a text I think we all know it's sexual. I'm not sure what height has to do with it.

Remember kids, context is everything!

1|0
    0|0
    • She was making a flirty comment about how she has a height requirement. Women usually have a perfered height standard, so she was asking his.

• Actually, no. She was being shallow and he responded in kind. Live by the sword...

I have never dated a guy shorter than me, but I wouldn’t rule it out.

1|3
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• What does her attractiveness have to do with this? The height restriction is for safety issues. Safety first!

1|1
    0|0
  • She was being playful. He overreacted. Very sensitive dude. I'm disappointed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think they were both pretty bitchy and if this is what people are actually like then God help us all

2|1
    0|0
  • No?
    But he sounds like a 19 - 21 yo...
    he's quickly gonna realise that he can't keep high standards if he wants to mate lmao.. Unless he's a doctor or something..

0|0
    0|0
  • im pretty sure everyone in the town has ridden that ride regardless of their height

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope only ugly bitches ask that no mater there outside opinion there ugly as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a virgin

0|1
    1|0
  • No, fk dat bitch 👊

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s funny

1|0
    0|0
  • yes...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Well damn

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he was too mean to her

0|0
    0|0
  • both of them ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • What were the demands?

0|0
    0|0
    • She meant that if he was too short she'd not have sex with him. She is demanding a tall guy

• @davidnoxier The way she worded it sounds like she would only allow the restricted or short guys, unless tall guys are "restricted." I thought she was trying to say the guy can't be too tall until I read comments.

• @cavmanier , it's alright mate :)

• No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Perfection

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes