Is this picture true?

Is this picture true?
WOW SO MANY RESPONSES THANKS!!!

Even when it was featured I did not get this many before :)

so as a follow up, I can see that some of you did this but if you could take away something from the female or male brain what would it be and if you could add something to them what would it be?

3427

Most Helpful Guys

• As a guy... I dont really care about much of that stuff... I need a video-games lobe, a social anxiety lobe (probably the size of that "chocolate" one) and one for classic books and movies, i couldn't live without... Music /guitar playing needs a lobe in itself... And one for my gf's cakes and cookies, and brownies and food in general... Like fuck... The power tools one cracked me... As my girlfriend's dad used to be a "handy man" and showed her how to fix stuff, and built stuff... She just gets off when she sees a hammer drill... She honestly thinks of sex more than i do... The mood swinging one is a lot bigger for her, because of some medical issues... And the rest of it doesn't really apply... She is the kind of chick you will ditch shopping with her friends to stay at home in underwear and my hoody, playing video games on the couch with nacho crumbs on her chest... And thats the woman i want to marry...

• No. I don't have any of those qualities aside from "Job stuff" and "Power Tools. Replace "Computer fixation" with "Mountain Biking" and make it take up the space of "Sex" and you've basically got me down pat. Also the "Commitment Neuron" is more like a "Commitment Cerebrum".

Most Helpful Girls

• I am completely missing that shopping lobe. I dont have one. So take that one away. But then I need a sex lobe and it should be close to the size of the chocolate one. Or they could just mix. Like a swirl. Haha
    Also take out the gossip lobe and put Books and Nature and Shit. "And shit" covers the other stuff I can't think of. The rest is pretty accurate for me.