Is this picture true?

Is this picture true?
Updates:
WOW SO MANY RESPONSES THANKS!!!

Even when it was featured I did not get this many before :)

so as a follow up, I can see that some of you did this but if you could take away something from the female or male brain what would it be and if you could add something to them what would it be?

3|1

Most Helpful Guys

• As a guy... I dont really care about much of that stuff... I need a video-games lobe, a social anxiety lobe (probably the size of that "chocolate" one) and one for classic books and movies, i couldn't live without... Music /guitar playing needs a lobe in itself... And one for my gf's cakes and cookies, and brownies and food in general... Like fuck... The power tools one cracked me... As my girlfriend's dad used to be a "handy man" and showed her how to fix stuff, and built stuff... She just gets off when she sees a hammer drill... She honestly thinks of sex more than i do... The mood swinging one is a lot bigger for her, because of some medical issues... And the rest of it doesn't really apply... She is the kind of chick you will ditch shopping with her friends to stay at home in underwear and my hoody, playing video games on the couch with nacho crumbs on her chest... And thats the woman i want to marry...

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't have any of those qualities aside from "Job stuff" and "Power Tools. Replace "Computer fixation" with "Mountain Biking" and make it take up the space of "Sex" and you've basically got me down pat. Also the "Commitment Neuron" is more like a "Commitment Cerebrum".

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I am completely missing that shopping lobe. I dont have one. So take that one away. But then I need a sex lobe and it should be close to the size of the chocolate one. Or they could just mix. Like a swirl. Haha
    Also take out the gossip lobe and put Books and Nature and Shit. "And shit" covers the other stuff I can't think of. The rest is pretty accurate for me.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's sums me up 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

3|2
    0|1
  • I don’t gossip, love don’t chocolate to that extent. Musicals aren’t my thing. Shopping is definitely not my thing. I stay at home most of the time and read a book or watch anime.
    I’m an introvert lol.

1|2
    0|0
  • 1) I don't drink beer.
    2) I want a commited relationship
    3) I hate purely visual movies.
    4) I always plan my journey ahead.
    5) Don't watch TV
    6) Hate ball sports.
    7) I don't make lame excuses, I either find a good one, or I am just honest.

This picture is sexist AF. The women side is mostly good things.

1|1
    0|0
    • Number 4 is great! But when is juuuuust the right amount

• I found another one. But considering it was used in Daily Mail, I'm pretty sure it's there more for laughs than anything else.

0|1
    1|1
  • First of all, the gossip lobe needs to be significantly bigger.
    Second, the bottom quarter of the sex lobe is made up of the "fear of divorce" lobe, which overshadows the commitment sulcus.

Whoever drew these needs to brush up on their neuroanatomy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha not for me except the chocolate bit is there. It's more a comical look at stereotypical thoughts. I'd say it's not true for some men I know too and some other women.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do leather ball sports. If George Carlin had his way with them THEN I'd watch. I wunna see a 500 pound giant run across a foot ball field in 2 sec and rip someone in half. NOW THATS sports entertainment!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope! Chocolate doesn’t take up any of my brain. Running my business would take up 50-75% of my brain... I love power tools! And it not called getting lost... it’s called a detour or the scenic route! 🤨

0|1
    0|0
  • I would believe the male brain is like that but mine is the opposite of that female brain 😂 for me its just music and bad hair days (not my fault my hair is a curly mop)

1|1
    0|0
  • Female brains don't have compartments as do the males'. Everything is interconnected in the female brain. Men have little compartments for everything, including their "nothing box". See Mark Gungor "A Tale of Two Brains" on YouTube.

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh come on! This is just a little cartoon to make fun of men and women's stereotypical differences. Have you heard of Sigman Freud? His theory about the human brain is that life revolves around birth, death and sex. The fundamentals of human life. Survival. So yeah, somethings will never changes. Women will always want a successful man for survival. Men will always want to protect someone. Women look for muscle tone and men look for waist to hip ratio and facial symmetry. Life revolves around sex and reproduction in the end. You will find that a lot of girls have been taught to be ashamed of sexual urges, and yes being with someone you trust is important. Women want to have sex just as much as men! We're just taught to conceal it more.

0|2
    0|0
    • Wow it’s true what they say, girls really grow faster than boys, at that age me and my friends could ever think of speaking like that. Would you say it’s evolutionary also?

• Show All
    • 😉😎😉

• @Ghino Ahhaaha I meant that in school girls and boys are equally clever, there are probably a few more male geniuses, but guys are a bit goofier. But it doesn't really matter, as long as they're doing well.

• Daily dose of generalization for both genders on G@G...

4|2
    0|0
  • For some girls it is. Not all. Not sure about the guy part.

2|1
    0|0
  • No. My maternal urges are greater. My so called mystery moods (because even I don't know in advance) are closer linked to chocolate. Nobody talks to me so, no gossip.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I can't talk for other women but I hate sitcoms and have no maternal instincts, but I do think about chocolate a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Those pictures are evidence of these stupid gender stereotypes that people created

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. The sex region of the male brain is much larger than that and no one has ever been able to tell what a woman is really thinking about.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it's sexist, stereotypical and just wrong.
    I get it It supposed to be fun. But really, is it? When then people judge you based on this garbage?

0|1
    0|0
  • The male brain seems accurate. Personally the female brain isn't mine. Not even close.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like sitcoms. I like Hallmark and Lifetime movies too, which are much for perceived to be feminine. But who cares. I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s not black and white like that (even though the picture is haha) It’s mostly accurate though 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Eliminate musicals and chocolate. Add sex and make it a big section as well as fantasies then itll be spot on for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah all wrong for me on womens side. As for men its spot on

0|1
    0|1
  • Almost accurate just take out the shopping thingy and replace it with sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me I like those things but it’s not what take up a lot of my thoughts

0|1
    0|0
  • Not true. My mind is full of things that happens that day

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I think that it depends, because all men are not the same and all women are not the same too, so it really depends on the person

0|1
    0|0
  • CORRECT

0|1
    1|0
  • Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh, not really. I suppose it is for some people, it’s just not very fitting for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is so stereotipical it's ridiculous.
    No it's obviously not true it's just supposed to be funny.

0|2
    0|0
  • A lot of girls on this site are sad addicts and stuff so you should reverse the brains for this site

0|2
    0|1
  • Considering the female one describes me pretty well, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • There may be a few exceptions but it's a cool way to represent the differences...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Girls don't even have that personal hygiene atom indeed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol close for mine, but no beer lobe or power tools lobe

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny! Not accurate tho lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Sex should be as big in the female brain.

0|1
    0|0
  • For some, maybe. Personally, I don't relate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don’t like chocolate

0|1
    1|0
  • I fail to see the point of it...

0|2
    0|0
  • Gotta love generalizations

1|1
    0|0
  • pretty much😂

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% fact

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but it is hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
  • This diagram is retarded

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah.. I don't think so..

1|1
    0|0
  • Very true

0|1
    0|0
  • Well in my case the male brain pic totally false.

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes