What's one thing you want to achieve before you die?

2341

Most Helpful Guy

• In whatever form it may be in, I want to positively influence as many lives as I can while I'm still alive.

2340
  • Fortunately, I think I've done it. Raised a family, earned a decent living, put away enough and retired with enough to support myself and my wife so we don't have to work. Our standard of living is similar to what my earnings allowed before I went on social security. The only thing left is a fantasy I have to live in Central or South America on a beach somewhere and neither of us have to work. (Not having to work or commute is a very big deal to me.)

• Somebody asked why I'd like to emigrate to another place when I seem to have fallen on my feet here. I want to enjoy myself. I envision going snorkeling and skin diving with dolphins, seeing parrots in their natural habitat (I've raised conures and cockatoos) and have this nagging feeling that the US has seen it's last better days. I don't have confidence that our economic system will survive and think social security is a sky-hook that's doomed to disappear as soon as the elites figure out a way to steal it. I also don't trust government to not fiddle with our personal freedom.

• Fly in a WW2 Warbird.

• I want to achieve happiness, peace, love and financial stability. I want to be able to help others and them remember why. I want people to remember why the smallest thing means a lot for people and that chain reaction of love, happiness and peace spreads.

• I'd want to make a contribution to science or math.

• A man, I need a man that would stay with me until then.

I also want to live someplace secluded for a while.

• Raising my children in a loving family and seing them being happy in their own lives after they're grown up 😊

• To go to a party where everyone is weein' on each other and drinkin' Baileys from a shoe. Not a shoe each though just one shoe, with Baileys in it and everyone is drinkin' from it, and then weein' on each other.

• To brush your hair , that would be neat. 2) Become a Millionaire with my Art by selling it, (3) To become a millionaire twice by Selling my gold and silver , when silver reaches $300 an ounce. 4) Maybe visit Israel,(5) I hope to be living when Jesus returns.

• To know that those who need me and I love will be able to live on in safety and comfort once I pass

• Wow, that would be great, but don’t you think they will lose something if they have life too easy? How would you keep the balance?

• @Ghino by providing a safe and stable environment where it matters not if I am around

• Write a book or books about philosophy and our human nature.
    The most honest way I can put it, is that I want the world to be a better place because I was a part it.

• For some, there's one thing I want to achieve and that is to find a woman to spend all my time with before my own time is completely up.

• To be content in my life that I don’t fear death anymore

• Becoming either a neurovascular surgeon or cardiothoracic transplant surgeon

• Write some books I have in my head and see them make a difference.

• Like a self-help book?

• yes on attraction, how it works, how to heal, how to grow in love. Think I have most of it figured out:)

• Also some childrens book ideas, partially written. I've been a fireball of creativity lately!

• I want to own a multi thousand dollar full suspension mountain bike.

• Really really well known author. That's what i want to achieve and do for the rest of my life

• Saving a life whether it be hands on or just mentally.

• I kinda want to have sex with another man. Just to see what it is like. It is a curious thing.

• Not quite sure tbh. Never really though of it. Right now, i just live lol

• Having kids that grow up to be upstanding people...

• Finger up to mouth just the pinkie. "1 million dollars."

• Walking on a tightrope between two mountains with my wife.
    God that's terrifying but geck that's a great way to die in love!

• Start a billion dollar business spend it all on hookers and blow.

• Get a PhD

• Are you doing your degree at the moment?

• I'm like 3-4 years away from even starting my PhD ahaha so I don't know yet
      I'm currently studying the fields of economics, sociology & conflict studies (political science) so doing anything around those or even merging them would be an idea

• Thats good! You sure need to specialize when you do your master. Also to keep your doctor of philosophy title, you must publish something every year after that. That's a lot of research, dedication and passion. I'm sure you can do it if you put your heart and mind into it 😊

• Maybe get married

• Kill a guy...

• Whoa. Why? Is it a specific person?

• Hmm strange. Why you make yourself anonymous? Its okay, your secret is safe with me G ;)

• Do you have a specific way you want to do it?

• Being a dad.

• That I could travel around the world.

• Being self employed.

• Write book that becomes a bestseller!

• Owning a house.

• I want a son named Musa.

• Inner peace

• To be a somebody, I've always been a nobody

• To be out of debt.

• Does suicide count as valid? Hm...

• I just want to be happy and content.

• Immortality

• Ultra Instinct

• To remove religion from the earth

• Losing my virginity

• Only one thing?

I’d like to visit Europe.

• Travel to Thailand

• To sleep for at least 3 consecutive hours

• Make pe

• Making good art

• To travel and have kids in the future

• Learning 10 languages

• Travel to Japan, USA, Africa and Australia

• My career and a great family

Show More
13