What's something stupid you were sad about in the past?

What's something stupid you were sad about in the past?
One day when I was 10 I couldn't watch a Disney show with my sibling's called "Sonny with a chance" because I got in trouble for something. I cried for hours until I eventually fell asleep. xD

Photo by "Matthew Henry" on Unsplash

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I get sad about a lot of things, easily.
    My husband had a documentary on last week about these asshole birds, one had twins and the stronger baby bird attacked the smaller one who went running to its mum and SHE IGNORED IT and only fed the mean one. I’ve been crying every time I think about it, I’m a fucking mess.

Nature sucks

0|1
    0|0
    • Nature is brutal! Sometimes I wish some animals had the emotional capacity that we have. Though there's that select few of humanity that either ignores it or is born without it. :'(

• As a kid, I cried watching King Kong and Godzilla fighting. If Godzilla was loosing the fight... I'd cry. Then when King Kong was loosing the fight... i'd cry πŸ˜‚

I've cried watching most of the Disney movies πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember as a kid a mini series called "The blue and the gray" was on tv. My parents were watching it and I had little understanding about what was going on. Anyway a battle breaks out and A little old lady's house was smack dab in the middle of the battle. She ended up getting blown up. I cried for days after seeing that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Damnn, yeah I'm definitely gonna be careful letting my kids watch stuff.

Some stuff is inevitable though. My nephew is afraid of things that make constant noises like vacuums, blenders, even his battery powered toy car πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh gosh, where do I begin? I was heartbroken over the fact I couldn't pet my new beta fish. I was distraught after my brother ate the last pack of mini pancakes. I cried for like half the day cause my mom wouldn't let me buy a pack of mini kazoos (understandably so cause a 4 year old with a kazoo wouldn't be pleasant to listen to.)

Yeah, I was a very emotional child and I'm not proud of it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Same, I cried over the simplist things. I once cried because the barber made my hairline a bit too slanted even though it was easily fixable πŸ˜‚

• When I was younger I got sad when I found out that my favourite show β€œAnimorphs” was cancelled and not coming back.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would probably cry today if game of thrones got canceled πŸ˜‚

• I cried like hell as a kid when i saw Mufasa die in The Lion King.

That shit ain't family friendly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao I used to love that show!

I used to get sad when people used to say mean shit to me, even tho they didn't know me🀦

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not something stupid. That's stuff that can have a detriment to ones character!

• It isn't? I mean I let it get to me so much that now it seems kinda silly to me

• Ahh okay I see what you mean. I meant more of a silly thing that you could grow out of with maturity. Even the most mature people still get hurt by mean remarks.

For example: I cried when I couldn't have themy sisters teddy bear that I though was mine.

^Now that I'm older, I definitely wouldn't cry because of that.

• I was sad that I woke up from a dream where I lived in a castle made of sweets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Could NOT beat the boss/final level and save the princess in Mario Bros...

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you eventually complete it? 😱

• No... by the time I bothered there was new tech and games and I couldn't get back into the original lol

• I don't really have any memories of my childhood so I can't say

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried and got scared when the Green Goblin came on screen in Spider-Man (2002) as a 4 year old lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • When I got my turtle for the first time and it didn’t poop in front of me

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know... each time i remember the online gamin friends that i used to talk with.. its nothing but
    Kinda make me sad tho

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah same. I remember all the good moments I had with my old Xbox clan and I kinda miss it. :')

• lmao my guy friend stole the last pizza slice but i guess i’ll still be sad today

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing.
    It was important to me at that time.
    It's stupid to view your past action through modern-you lens.
    Context of that time, your you at that time and stuff like this matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that things matter more at certain points of time. My question doesn't dismiss that.

My question invites people to explore how their brains emotional response has changed overtime due to maturity. Which could give the illusion of foolishness attached to it since they now see those feelings as pointless to the outcome they want to achieve in life.

But it's not stupid to look at the past and have a little laugh about the absurdities.

• But it was sunny with a chance. You could have said something like it will brighten up your day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bullying

0|1
    0|0
  • WHY IS PUG SAD?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a virgin and I used to think I'm not because I masturbate. It made me really sad. Now I know how stupid it was.

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚ It's all good. I used to think I was a lesbian cause I liked girls. Didn't realize you have to be a girl to be a lesbian.

• When I was young and would use a tissue or something that was disposable I would try and keep it... I felt bad for them and sometimes I would get very emotional about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awww πŸ˜‚ and ewwww... but more awwwww πŸ˜‚

That was me and random small objects. I would always feel bad for throwing them away so I kept them.

• Not getting the last piece of cake 🍰 after I baked it.

0|2
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚ I'd cry about that even when I didn't bake it

• Cake is the best πŸ°πŸ˜‹

• Alright chillll, you're temping me but I'm tryna eat more healthily πŸ˜‚

Recommended myTakes