What's something stupid you were sad about in the past?

One day when I was 10 I couldn't watch a Disney show with my sibling's called "Sonny with a chance" because I got in trouble for something. I cried for hours until I eventually fell asleep. xD

Photo by "Matthew Henry" on Unsplash

147

Most Helpful Girls

• I get sad about a lot of things, easily.
    My husband had a documentary on last week about these asshole birds, one had twins and the stronger baby bird attacked the smaller one who went running to its mum and SHE IGNORED IT and only fed the mean one. I’ve been crying every time I think about it, I’m a fucking mess.

Nature sucks

• Nature is brutal! Sometimes I wish some animals had the emotional capacity that we have. Though there's that select few of humanity that either ignores it or is born without it. :'(

• As a kid, I cried watching King Kong and Godzilla fighting. If Godzilla was loosing the fight... I'd cry. Then when King Kong was loosing the fight... i'd cry πŸ˜‚

I've cried watching most of the Disney movies πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember as a kid a mini series called "The blue and the gray" was on tv. My parents were watching it and I had little understanding about what was going on. Anyway a battle breaks out and A little old lady's house was smack dab in the middle of the battle. She ended up getting blown up. I cried for days after seeing that.

• Damnn, yeah I'm definitely gonna be careful letting my kids watch stuff.

Some stuff is inevitable though. My nephew is afraid of things that make constant noises like vacuums, blenders, even his battery powered toy car πŸ˜‚