Do you get road rage?

I wouldn't say I have road rage but I definitely am always cussing a lot. The biggest thing I hate are people who tailgate. Which seems like everyone in my town loves to do. I'd definitely rage about tailgaters

1032

Most Helpful Guys

• I hate tailgaters, but do my best to not let it get to me. Here's the thing;
    part of the anger you experience is because you assume they're doing this on purpose. I don't think that's the case. I just think they're really stupid. So instead of getting angry, I just feel sorry for them. I get a kick out of it when the topic of self-driving cars come up. People will say that they're going to be dangerous. Really? Unlike the tards driving on the road now? At least self-driving cars won't tailgate.
    d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/.../...1024x683.jpeg

• I have that happening sometimes but I vent via adorable sayings like dead on a red or the racers are lining up when wanting to merge with cars. Or here comes Harrington (the old saying for a very fast rabbit that all the dogs followed) for someone going really fast stuff like that

Most Helpful Girls

• NO!! I live in a shitty state that doesn't fix their roads right. I hate it here. THE WORST thing about it is people STILL tailgate and drive aggressively. I had a guy tailgating in the left lane so bad for 4 blocks. I swerved to hit a pothole and he fell right in😂
    he slowed down after that. Another lady swerved to speed around me into a construction zone in the dark. She didn't realize that lane was ending and ran directly into the side rail! Aggressive driving is for fucking idiots! Yes, I said it!! I hope their car insurance is high AF

• No, I avoid it, because there are too many crazy people out there who will retaliate.

I saw two guys stop their cars on an interstate freeway overpass, right in the lane, not over in the shoulder, and start fist fighting.

The ironic thing was that the police department was right below them, which I called, because some car was going to run them over before long.

I think road rage, especially for a girl, is best to be kept inside.

Just a thought :)