Do you get road rage?

I wouldn't say I have road rage but I definitely am always cussing a lot. The biggest thing I hate are people who tailgate. Which seems like everyone in my town loves to do. I'd definitely rage about tailgaters

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I hate tailgaters, but do my best to not let it get to me. Here's the thing;
    part of the anger you experience is because you assume they're doing this on purpose. I don't think that's the case. I just think they're really stupid. So instead of getting angry, I just feel sorry for them. I get a kick out of it when the topic of self-driving cars come up. People will say that they're going to be dangerous. Really? Unlike the tards driving on the road now? At least self-driving cars won't tailgate.
    d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/.../...1024x683.jpeg

1|0
    0|0
  • I have that happening sometimes but I vent via adorable sayings like dead on a red or the racers are lining up when wanting to merge with cars. Or here comes Harrington (the old saying for a very fast rabbit that all the dogs followed) for someone going really fast stuff like that

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• NO!! I live in a shitty state that doesn't fix their roads right. I hate it here. THE WORST thing about it is people STILL tailgate and drive aggressively. I had a guy tailgating in the left lane so bad for 4 blocks. I swerved to hit a pothole and he fell right in😂
    he slowed down after that. Another lady swerved to speed around me into a construction zone in the dark. She didn't realize that lane was ending and ran directly into the side rail! Aggressive driving is for fucking idiots! Yes, I said it!! I hope their car insurance is high AF

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I avoid it, because there are too many crazy people out there who will retaliate.

I saw two guys stop their cars on an interstate freeway overpass, right in the lane, not over in the shoulder, and start fist fighting.

The ironic thing was that the police department was right below them, which I called, because some car was going to run them over before long.

I think road rage, especially for a girl, is best to be kept inside.

Just a thought :)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I get annoyed but like you I don't get rage.
    I agree it seems like no matter how fast you're going it's not fast enough, there's always someone ridding your ass.

1|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes get amused & pissed when I witness vehicular accidents or incidents caused by stupid motorists. However, none of them are enough to make me mad enough to unleash any sort of road rage.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do have road rage at times. My ankle was in so much pain the other day and people kept starting and stopping so I just beeped the horn at thr person in front of me for suddenly stopping. I just wanted to get home to ice my ankle.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I get "road bewilderment" as in "How in the world did that person manage to get a license?"

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I more can't stand the 90 year olds with license like how the fuck are they allowed a license.

• I get pretty pissed off while driving. Usually people that get in a flowing lane of traffic who then start doing things to disrupt the way the lane was flowing. Drivers that change lanes all the time and disrupt the flow of traffic piss me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I haven’t ran anyone off the road yet!
    My pet peeves are people that; don’t use blinkers, drive 1mph under the speed limit, merge at the last second, can’t stay in their lane, tailgate, sit at a stop light playing on their phone after the light has been green for a while, people that honk for you to go immediately when a stoplight turns green (like I get it - you’re in a hurry!) and semis that merge whenever they feel like it, even if there are obviously cars in that lane.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even have my license yet and I still get pissed when I see bad drivers, so I imagine I'll have some road rage in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear a lot. However I wouldn't say I have road rage. 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get road rage, but I do get very annoyed when I see people not using common sense while driving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do a lot of cussing at other drivers, but no road rage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely but I do curse at someone who isn’t trying to fuck off when tail gating

1|0
    0|0
  • When retards that don’t know how to drive but given a drivers license yes i do rage a little lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea but I have to control myself because with my temper they would lock me up real quick if I did something but I have self control

1|0
    0|0
  • I get angry but I wouldn't call it road rage. I don't act out against other drivers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm guilty as charged

1|0
    0|0
  • No bit if my blood sugars are high or really low id snap at anyone 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • This country (uk) is virtually gridlocked now so there’s road rage everywhere now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I am in hurry and there are unnecessary hiccups

0|0
    0|0
  • no cuz i exspect the worst from all drivers am prepare for it all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I definitely drive fast.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same I got to use to driving fast highways in TX I can't get outta the habit of going 80 on a highway

• Show All
    • The highway here is only 55 and not a single person goes 55

• Same here. You'd get rear-ended going the speed limit on the interstates, parkways, and turnpike here.

• I am really bad with road rage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very bad road rage. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, never. I'm very chilled.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I am a very nervous passenger

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely yell at other drivers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally road head!

1|0
    0|0
  • I swear a lot in the car, but it stays there...

1|0
    0|0
  • I may get a little miffed and yell, but no rage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a car.